by Susie Allen, host of the blog, Pro-Life in TN, and Kelli
- At Women’s Rights without Frontiers, Reggie Littlejohn shines a light on another problem in China – baby trafficking. 37 babies were recently rescued from a baby-selling ring:
According to CNN, human traffickers were recruiting pregnant women in the area willing to sell their babies and hid them in the factory until they gave birth. Then, after the women had their babies, they gave the newborns over to the traffickers and left.
A Chinese police official, Chen Shiqu, said that the incident is a “new criminal pattern” in which child traffickers take pregnant women to a specific place to give birth. Currently, police have 103 people in custody who are suspected of selling or buying children.
- The Survivors discuss why they attend the San Diego Earth Fair, despite encountering opposition. Their goal on Sunday, April 19, is to “help bring an end to abortion” by spreading awareness and talking about abortion with the public.
- Wesley J. Smith has two excellent articles about the slippery slope of assisted suicide, which is taking hold in the medical community. “Do no harm” appears to have gone by the wayside. The first highlights a recent survey which found that high percentages of Dutch physicians “would kill cancer patients, and 1/3 would be willing to euthanize the mentally ill.” The second discusses mental health practitioners’ “radically changing ethics” in favor of “rational suicide” among the healthy elderly.
- Saynsumthn’s Blog writes about the recent interview between Debbie Wasserman Schultz and FOX’s Megyn Kelly in which DWS sticks to the Democratic Party mantra as she defends third trimester abortion.
- At ProLife365, Kevin Kukla shares the latest study on Plan B and whether it is an abortifacient – and why it is distributed at Catholic hospitals:
This study should immediately put to rest the practice of Catholic hospitals to prescribe Plan B to rape victims within their emergency rooms. Such a practice should be ended everywhere.
If a child may die as a result of a woman taking the Plan B pill, I am not sure how anyone in good conscience could encourage she take it.
- ProWomanProLife spotlights a pro-life investigator who uncovered the reasons why a governmental agency in Canada decided to revoke funding for pregnancy care centers:
Pat Maloney, Canada’s pro-life investigator, uncovered another interesting fact: Remember when Fake Person complained to Trillium, and then Trillium revoked funding to Pregnancy Options and Support Centre in Sarnia?
Guess who the CEO is of the Ontario Trillium Foundation? Andrea Cohen Barrack [pictured]
And guess who the Chairperson is of International Planned Parenthood for Canada? Andrea Cohen Barrack
The one and the same person.
- Pro-Life Action League rejoices that a video showing a patient being hauled away from an abortion clinic in Little Rock, Arkansas, ended up saving the life of a baby whose mother was considering an abortion:
On Friday we learned that a pregnant woman who was considering abortion saw this video. After viewing this video and seeing how little the abortion industry truly cares for women, she chose life for her baby!
The League is happy to have been a part of saving this life, but we could never have made this video if faithful pro-lifers were not on the scene with cameras to capture the ambulance transport as it happened!