by Susie Allen, host of the blog, Pro-Life in TN
- Secular Pro-Life suggests pro-lifers should not only place candidate flyers on the cars of churchgoers this voting season, but on cars displaying pro-life license plates in public places. 23 states currently offer pro-life plates.
- The Passionate Pro-Lifer runs a post by pro-life actor Michael Moriarty on the importance of CO’s Personhood Amendment and the “curse” of Roe v. Wade.
- Moral Outcry remarks on the hypocrisy of a society which allows abortion and yet condemns the recent actions of an Indian mother who delivered premature twins (boy and girl) and practiced her own version of sex selection by dropping her daughter out the hospital window to her death.
- Pro-Life Action League takes us down memory lane to October 2005 when then Sen. Barack Obama denounced PLAL’s campaign to get American Girl to sever ties with pro-abortion Girls Inc. as “silly” and an “overreaction.”
- Priests for Life’s Alveda King discusses how social ills have affected the American dream in many ways, stating, “In the upcoming election, we need to send men and women who understand that failed moral solutions lead to poverty of soul, spirit, body and pocketbook.”
- Wesley J. Smith notes a Boston Pilot story that points out what he has been saying for 10+ years:… [P]rescribing death isn’t medicine – it would lead – and has led – to “doctor shopping,” that is, suicidal people looking for death doctors to write the lethal prescription, with that being the only reason for the consultation.