by Susie Allen, host of the blog, Pro-Life in TN
- Barbara at Mommy Life posts a reader’s comment on how he and his wife made a “smart move” in aborting their child with Down Syndrome, who they believe would have been “not a blessing but a hindrance on an otherwise functioning family.”
- Dr. Alveda King compares the abortion and tobacco industries and the ways they put forth contradictions – selling a product while claiming to want to “reduce” its need or use “to distract attention away from its practices.”
- ProLifeBlogs highlights an Operation Rescue article which reveals information on a possible RU-486 “telemed abortion complication cover-up.”
- Real Choice draws attention to the case of Stacy Zallie, who committed suicide 15 months after getting an abortion at Stephen Brigham’s facility in 2001.A lawsuit against Brigham by Zallie’s father contends they failed to inform his daughter of several possible risks prior to the abortion. Stacy made 4 suicide attempts after the abortion before succeeding.
- Secular Pro-Life warns pro-lifers to shun “objectivism,” whose proponents are attempting to draw in Tea Partiers.
- Stand for Life publishes an article from the Witherspoon Institute which discusses the “hardwiring” of a woman’s brain and why certain biological factors may make coping with an abortion so difficult.
- Wesley J. Smith writes even the New England Journal of Medicine, who supports Obamacare, is concerned about the November elections, saying, “The outcome of the 2010 congressional elections may well determine whether this landmark legislation succeeds or fails.”
- Big Blue Wave quotes an abortionist who attempts to describe a 2nd trimester D&E abortion (omitting what happens to the fetus), while contrasting that with a video released by Fr. Frank Pavone:
Oct.08, 2010 1:00 pm | Blogs |