by Susie Allen, host of the blog, Pro-Life in TN
As always, we welcome your suggestions for additions to our Top Blogs! Please email Susie@jillstanek.com.
- ProWomanProLife wonders if, in the future, combating female sexual dysfunction as an effect of the Pill will be treated with – you guessed it – another pill.
- Wesley J. Smith notes the trend toward planning premature births (which can obviously be detrimental to the health and well-being of children) for no reason other than the mother’s convenience. Just another result of the “me first” mentality infiltrating modern parenthood.
- SoapboxFive discusses complaints brought against the Hooters franchise by the CA NOW for Hooters’ exploitation and sexualization of children through their merchandise. Hooters markets themselves as a family restaurant/food provider with a kids’ menu, but has admitted to the EEOC that they are primarily a provider of “vicarious sexual entertainment.”
- Hyscience points out the dead Obamacare “death panel” myth isn’t such a myth and isn’t so dead, thanks to some stealth actions of the Obama administration.
- SuzyB has Marjorie Dannenfelser’s latest interviews with RNC Chair candidates. Electing a pro-life chairman to the RNC is crucial.