by Susie Allen, host of the blog, Pro-Life in TN, and Kelli
We welcome your suggestions for additions to our Top Blogs (see tab on right side of home page)! Email Susie@jillstanek.com.
- Leslie Hanks of The Passionate Pro-Lifer is frustrated not only by the HHS taxpayer funded birth control mandate, but by news media’s feigned impartiality – a case in point being a recent interview with Hanks (representing CO Right to Life) in which crucial information on contraception and breast cancer was left out of the final pro-Planned Parenthood piece.
- ProWomanProLife reports on a string of lawsuits against Bayer for failing to report the potentially life-threatening side effects and risks of Yaz and Yasmin birth control pills. So much for the HHS idea of “ensuring good health” via contraception.
- Women’s Rights without Frontiers notes the Obama administration’s attempts to “walk back” Joe Biden’s recent statements on China’s brutal One-Child Policy. Reggie Littlejohn responds by asking, “If China’s forced abortion is ‘repugnant,’ why are you funding UNFPA?”
- ProLife Wisconsin announces Planned Parenthood Wisconsin’s plans to keep with the “children are sexual beings” mantra with their upcoming sex education workshop which PLW says “smacks of pedophilia.” The “five circles of sexuality” – sensuality, intimacy, identity, behavior and reproduction – will be discussed. Sounds like a workshop right out of the Kinsey playbook.
- ProLife NZ discusses the UK’s plan to “introduce a mandatory obligation on abortion clinics to offer women access to independent counseling, which is run on separate premises by a group which does not itself carry out abortions.” Surely these are regulations everyone can support – except for those who profit from abortion.
- Secular ProLife advertises the need for pro-life submissions to the secular, pro-life, non-partisan Life Matters Journal.
- Stand for Life reports on the large participation in CareNet’s recent pro-life walk in Albuquerque, New Mexico – home to one of the few late-term abortion clinics in the US.
- ProLifeBlogs links to a Lake County Right to Life article on the creation of animal-human hybrids.
- Suzy B has video of OH Republican Rep. Steve Chabot answering a hostile question in a succinct manner before a pro-abortion crowd: