by Susie Allen, host of the blog, Pro-Life in TN, and Kelli
We welcome your suggestions for additions to our Top Blogs (see tab on right side of home page)! Email Susie@jillstanek.com.
- Vital Signs links to a Politico article discussing how the Department of Labor, Health and Human Services, and the Internal Revenue Service will all be involved in penalizing churches, businesses, and organizations which choose not to comply with the HHS contraception mandate. Hmm… maybe that’s how they plan to pay off the national debt.
- Stand for Life has video of Newt Gingrich on Meet the Press, discussing Obama’s past votes in support of infanticide and bringing the question back to abortion. Excellent:
- Wesley J. Smith notes that President Obama continues to show antipathy toward anything pro-life, now eliminating federal funding for “Snowflake Babies,” which “helped connect women willing to gestate frozen embryos to families wanting them adopted, thereby allowing these embryos to fulfill the purpose of their creation.”
- Right to Life of Michigan reports that Michigan has introduced legislation in an attempt to nullify the current HHS mandate at the state level.
- Reflections of a Paralytic explains that the Catholic Church’s stance against IVF does not mean the church is against treatment of infertility.
- At What Christians Want to Know, Pam Williams shares with teens 10 tips on how to remain sexually pure.
- Mommy Life shares a Live Action post by Cassy Fiano on the wrongful birth lawsuit brought by Oregon parents against the hospital which failed to diagnose their daughter with Down syndrome in utero.
- At Pro-Life Action League, John Jansen discusses a victory for pro-lifers in Jacksonville, FL, where police denied a permit to picket a local abortion clinic because of a lack of sidewalks. (A local ordinance had mandated permits for public gatherings of more than three people.) A judge ruled in favor of the pro-lifers and the city ordinance will now have to change. I guess the ACLU was asleep at the wheel on this one.