We welcome your suggestions for additions to our Top Blogs (see tab on right side of home page)! Email Susie@jillstanek.com.
- Abby Johnson announces an upcoming webcast by former abortion clinic workers exposing the truth about the industry. Register for the June 11 “Exposing the Lie” webcast here.
- Big Blue Wave points to Japan, where abortion is not a political issue, as a counter-argument to the feminist claim that women only suffer after abortion due to societal stigma.
- At Abolitionist Society of Oklahoma, Cindy Adams shares her journey from pro-choice, post-abortive woman to pro-life, forgiven daughter of God.
- At Ethika Politika, Jacqueline Harvey takes issue with Live Action’s recent sting regarding gendercide:
This campaign focuses on discrimination, that it is wrong to kill a girl simply because she is a girl. The crux of the campaign is not that it is wrong to kill an unborn child because she is a human being, but because sexism condemned her to death.
Herein lies the problem: If we say that gender is an unacceptable reason to abort a child, what then are acceptable reasons? In spite of the sophistication of the campaign, we have once again side-stepped our principles, the summit of the matter, and that is not without consequences.
- At Live Action, David Schmidt lists the four distortions he observed in the pro-choice media’s response to the Planned Parenthood gendercide sting videos.
- The FRC Blog shares a new public policy publication on RU-486, noting the fact that medical abortion has four times as many adverse events as surgical abortion.
- Euthanasia Prevention Coalition notes Germany’s recent decision to oppose euthanasia and assisted suicide.
- Abstinence Clearinghouse links to an article which discusses shifts in cultural attitudes toward narcissism (and away from marriage and self-sacrifice) and how these are reflected in our literature.
[Graphic by Abolitionist Society]