I want everyone who participates in the March For Life to take photos of the pro-unborn banners carried by the contingents from the National Catholic Reporter… from the LCWR [Leadership Conference of Women Religious]… from the Catholic Health Association… from the Nuns on the Bus.
~ Father John Zuhlsdorf, encouraging participants of the upcoming March for Life to capture on film any banners displayed by groups who have staunchly supported President Obama’s agenda and would dare to claim to be pro-life, January 11
[Related: Fr. Z scrutinizes Sr. Carol Keehan, president and CEO of the Catholic Health Association (pictured holding the pen that President Obama used to sign Obamacare into law)]
Creative Minority Report suggests banner slogans for Sr. Keehan:
10) We stand for life…sometimes.
9) Roe v. Wade must be overturned…right after we help get Obama elected, ensure the passage of Obamacare, and help push for gun control.
8) Pro-lifers for Obamacare, the biggest expansion of abortion in our nation’s history.
7) Oh wait, we thought this was the Nuns on the Bus.
6) No abortion except in cases of rape, incest, and health of a Democrat.
5) Carol Keehan is the Lennay Kekua of pro-lifers.
4) Pro-lifers for the party of death!
3) We won’t defend the indefensible! We’ll just ignore it!
2) Has anyone seen the Democrats for Life?
1) I wrote this sign with the pen Obama gave me!!!