by Susie Allen, host of the blog, Pro-Life in TN, and Kelli
We welcome your suggestions for additions to our Top Blogs (see tab on right side of home page)! Email Susie@jillstanek.com.
- Abstinence Clearinghouse happily reports that the controversial Oxygen show, “All My Babies’ Mamas”, is being cancelled before its debut and is no longer in development. The show would have showcased rapper Shawty Lo’s relationships, which resulted in 11 children with 10 different women. Many pro-family groups – including several in the African American community – expressed disgust with the concept of the show. Star Parker remarked:
The destruction of the black family in only 40 years is not normal and it should not treated as entertainment for vulnerable children and young women. The consequences of living without responsibility perpetuates poverty and it’s cruel.
- Matt Clinger pens a guest post on wife Kelly Clinger’s blog after watching MSNBC’s Touré claim abortion “saved” him. A post-abortive father himself, Matt’s message is a must-read:
If you are in a relationship that you KNOW isn’t going to work out, why continue to call it a committed relationship and stay in it?… Men, hear me. This is one of the root problems of abortion: disrespectful, childish men who couldn’t truthfully admit “I know we are not going to get married, but let’s have sex and possibly conceive a child that neither of us are ready for.”…
Abortion will end when BOYS can become MEN who respect women enough to not have sex with them until they are in a REAL “committed” relationship… called MARRIAGE.
- Americans United for Life supports Missouri legislation introduced by Republican House Rep. John McCaherty, which would prohibit abortions due to sex selection and diagnosis of a disability. AUL’s Dr. Charmaine Yoest writes:
It is wrong to discriminate against unborn children, targeting them for either their sex or a perception of their abilities and potential. We can do better.
- Big Blue Wave notes that the Canadian press continues to spin the facts on abortion:
Canadian Press reports that three MP’s are trying to get post-viability abortions investigated as homicides… without mentioning the fact that these babies were born live, as per their letter.
- Fletcher Armstrong shares a video of Center for Bio-Ethical Reform executive director Gregg Cunningham’s pro-life presentation in a church, which included graphic abortion images. The serious question that remains for the church is, “Are we taking abortion as seriously as God takes child sacrifice in the Old Testament?” The answer is most likely “no.”
[Graphic via Facebook, Designs by Birgit]Social Buttons by Linksku - Share links online