by Susie Allen, host of the blog, Pro-Life in TN, and Kelli
We welcome your suggestions for additions to our Top Blogs (see tab on right side of home page)! Email Susie@jillstanek.com.
- Pro-Life Wisconsin shares a clever informational video about the economics of sex:
- Fr. Frank Pavone denounces the recent death of Lakisha Wilson and her preborn child during an abortion. He calls on the US Senate to pass a ban on abortions past 20 weeks:
This bill is meant to protect unborn children from the brutal and painful death of a dismemberment abortion, but it also would save the young mothers who are often butchered during this procedure. Lakisha Wilson had her whole life ahead of her but she died because our nation still allows abortion on demand through all nine months of pregnancy.
- Pro-Life in TN says many pro-lifers are wondering why on earth pro-life Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker has chosen a vocal pro-choicer as his office’s spokesperson.
- Reflections of a Paralytic has a post regarding the miscarriage suffered by the wife of Florida’s head basketball coach, Billy Donovan. Donovan found solace and comfort from two other coaches who had also lost children.
- Michele Herzog says a group of concerned citizens in Kissimmee, Florida, have taken a stand by asking city commissioners not to allow Planned Parenthood to build a mega-facility in their community. The outpouring from post-abortive women, pastors, parents of children with special needs and others moved the commission from “we can’t do anything about this” to contacting state legislators.
- Right to Life of Michigan says that potential Democratic gubernatorial nominee Mark Schauer “has selected Oakland County Clerk Lisa Brown as his running mate” who is reportedly “one of the most pro-abortion politicians in the state of Michigan.” One of Brown’s former employees even reported Brown’s extremely inappropriate behavior toward her when she was pregnant:
… [Ericah Caughey] said Brown made her “feel very uncomfortable” with unprofessional behavior, including an incident in which she says Brown made a vulgar suggestion alluding to abortion.
“She was looking out of a window at the Capitol lawn, where there was a pro-life rally happening. She kept saying to me, ‘those people disgust me,'” Caughey said. “She told me, ‘I should take you down there and walk behind you with a coat hanger.'”
- Pro-Life New Mexico is increasing public awareness of the lucrative late-term abortion industry in Albuquerque. A local abortion business recently relocated, and some in the new area aren’t happy with the negative attention. One neighborhood resident commented:
It is just not a good look for Albuquerque as a whole to have tourists come off the airplane and see hundreds and hundreds of people picketing on your main stretch of street about abortion and pro-life….
As a neighborhood leader, we are not against the abortion clinic, but we are against where they are putting the abortion clinic.