Chris Danze strategizes with Denver pro-lifers

I previously reported pro-lifer Chris Danze planned to travel from TX to CO to help Denver pro-lifers plot a boycott drive against Planned Parenthood's planned 50,000 sq. ft. mega-mill on one square city block in a minority neighborhood.

Following is a photo of Chris' visit over the weekend, taken at PP's 29th and Vine mill location. Two more are on page 2. You can't see the building due to the great lengths PP went to erect a Berlinesque wall to evade democracy and protect its lies and bondage from truth and freedom. Click to enlarge.

UPDATE, 11:10a:: To clarify, these aren't photos of the property PP is intending to build on. These are photos outside another established PP mill in Denver.

Chris on left, pro-lifer on right

Pro-lifer on right, Chris on left

Guess next time we'll need a taller ladder....

Comments:

Looks like PL's need to erect a treehouse!!!

Posted by: PL Laura at October 8, 2007 10:24 AM

They put up those walls/fences around nearly every large structure they build to protect pedestrians from debris.

For instance, they are building a new parking structure near my house, they have one of these walls. Why would a parking structure have anything sketchy to hide? They don't. These walls are routine.

Posted by: JKeller at October 8, 2007 10:44 AM

JK, to clarify, this isn't the property they're intending to build on. This is an established mill. I'll make that clear in the post.

Posted by: Jill Stanek at October 8, 2007 11:10 AM

Do you people know what you look like?

You know that lady on the ladder and those two unemployed guys standing by the wall? Crazy...

Posted by: Laura at October 8, 2007 11:19 AM

Crazy....so?

"I feel it my duty to cry aloud and spare not. I am not averse to having the good opinion of my fellow creatures. I am not averse to being kindly regarded by all men; but I am bound, even at the hazard of making a large class of religionists in this country hate me, oppose me, and malign me as they have done—I am bound by the prayers, and tears, and entreaties of three millions of kneeling bondsmen, to have no compromise with men who are in any shape or form connected with the slaveholders of America." -Frederick Douglass

Posted by: Phil at October 8, 2007 11:28 AM

Phil,
Thank you!

Laura,
Realize this...not one pro-lifer cares at all about what people think of them in regards to what they are doing. If I were to stand on that ladder for 10 years and it saved just ONE LIFE...my efforts would be worth it.
btw...this DOES save lives.

Posted by: PL Laura at October 8, 2007 11:34 AM

JKeller,
The 29th and Vine location has been notorious for a very, very long time, and it is in an older, less affluent area of the city. There is no big development, construction, etc. going on there.

They also have protestors there almost every day, and every weekend.

Your Jim Jones analogy doesn't really hold, BTW - not only would many cult and theology scholars protest the label "Christian", not all denominations are suicidal/homicidal. But all methods of abortion kill.

Posted by: Milehimama at October 8, 2007 11:39 AM

Jim Jones claimed to be a man of God. He obviously wasn't. That's a no brainer.

Posted by: heather at October 8, 2007 12:56 PM

btw...this DOES save lives.

Well said, PL Laura. Sidewalk counseling saves an average of 500 lives in Dallas each year. What immoral or ignorant people think about us is the least of our concerns. It hurts when we're scoffed at, yelled at or assaulted, but it's better than what the unborn are enduring inside that clinic.

Of course, in order to do this it involves caring about others moreso than you care about yourself. This is a foreign concept to pro-choicers.

Posted by: Jacqueline at October 8, 2007 1:44 PM

Jacq,
Thanks...it does hurt for the moment, but it seems like for every one obsenity yelled, God sends five to give thanks to us (not to mention food, water, coffee, etc.!) Someone at the vigil described it as "when our spritual tank is on "E", God always sends someone to fill it up!!!"

Posted by: PL Laura at October 8, 2007 2:06 PM

Laura -

"If I took giant photos of the dead, rotting, bloated bodies at the Jim Jones compound, captioned them with "Christianity Kills!, and stood on a ladder peering into a church parking lot surrounded by the images, would you assume I was crazy?"

HUH?

Jim Jones claimed to be the incarnation of Jesus, Buddha, Lennin and Father Devine. This by no means makes him a Christian. Plus it was the Christian belief that drove him out of Indianapolis (A friend of mine used to live right by "The People's Temple" here.) We, as Christians did then and do now denounce his teachings and do not in any way defend his actions. He was a drug addict, control freak and abuser.

The abortion clinics are not denounced by their "followers". As a matter of fact the ideology behind abortion is one that consistently changes. When abortion became federally legalized the ideology was that the fetus was just a blob of tissue. When science proved that the fetus wasn't a blob of tissue then it was 'human-like' but not human. Once again science proved that wrong. Now after 3 decades, the fetus is a living, developing human being as proven by science and the "followers" now hide behind "personal rights" and "personhood". However, not one follower can explain when either of these begin. And if there is an attempt to explain when - no one agrees. This sounds more like Jones Town to me, not Christianity. Jim Jones constantly changed the belief and so does the pro-choice movement.

Also - this has been asked many times without much attempt for an answer. If there is nothing wrong with it, why hide it? If this is not murder and perfectly okay by moral standards why be ashamed of the results?

I remember when there was the big deal about breast implants and how they leak and cause serious illness. People were showing pictures of those implants that had been removed. They were bloody with a gash in it. If it is not a baby but just an object like the implants, there should be nothing wrong with the pictures.

The same goes for lipo suction. I was watching a show on different forms of cosmetic surgery and they showed all the fat that was being sucked out - something similiar to how the abortionists remove the content of the uterus - and no one had any problems with that being shown.

I've also seen a C-Section, heart surgery, knee joint surgery and spinal surgery all on tv. They all showed what comes out. They also show gall bladder stones and kidney stones after the surgery.

If there is nothing wrong with abortion and it is morally okay to do then why are people ashamed of the pictures? Why does the definition of personal rights and personhood have to change just so people won't "feel bad" about their "choice"? Why?

Posted by: valerie at October 8, 2007 3:04 PM

PL Laura,

I think the greatest joy in being a part of this movement is the company of angels. The most loved I've ever felt was when I was at Terri Schiavo's vigil in 2003. Strangers kept us supplied with everything we could need- food, drinks, even desserts. In fact, after 4 days of round the clock lobbying, Terri's Law went to the House and I could finally lie down to rest. I finally fell asleep on some protest signs on the hospice lawn and when I woke up, I was covered in a blanket and someone had tucked a pillow under my head. This lady beside me in a lawn chair, I can't remember her name, but I remember her words exactly, she told me, "No one wanted to wake you up--- It passed the House! It goes to the Senate in the morning. You did it. Now go back to sleep, little doll." I remember that so vividly because it was the first time in my 23 years (at that point) that anyone had called me "Little Doll" and I had a stranger patting my back until I went back to sleep. Terri's Law passed early that next afternoon after some revisions. I was on an airplane headed home (cell phone off) when it did. But when I hit the ground, I turned it on and called Florida. My friend's first words to me where, "You did it, baby." That was the happiest moment of my life- I'd never cried so hard.

See- that is the kind of company we're blessed with and the experiences we're allowed to have. Worth all of the abuse and scoffing in the world to me!

Posted by: Jacqueline at October 8, 2007 3:07 PM

Jacq,
Amen to that!! & we make a difference in this crazy world at the same time!

Posted by: PL Laura at October 8, 2007 3:15 PM

Amen to that!! & we make a difference in this crazy world at the same time!

Yes we do. It's not the easiest life, but it's the most worthwhile.

Posted by: Jacqueline at October 8, 2007 3:49 PM

Anyone who thinks that what Jim Jones did is supported by the teachings of Christ IS crazy.

Posted by: Anonymous at October 8, 2007 3:50 PM

okay, the similarity to Auschwitz is stunning.
All they need is the barbed-wire fence and towers with guards in them (likely coming soon to the next PP).

Posted by: Patricia at October 8, 2007 4:29 PM

Jim Jones claimed to be a man of God. He obviously wasn't. That's a no brainer.

Heather, my opinion - the same for many of the "evangelist" clowns on TV grubbing money in ill-disguised pleas for money.

Doug

Posted by: Rosa at October 8, 2007 9:10 PM

My "crazy" friend on the ladder saves around
100 baby boys and girls each year and has
been at it for over 20 years.

The moms that bring their children back to
meet her are never sorry they spared them
from the butcher's knife!!

Posted by: lesforlife at October 8, 2007 10:52 PM

Hey, that's Jo Scott on the ladder!

I haven;t seen her since 2000 when I was out there on 20th and Vine with her and Ken Scott and Bob Enyart.

Jo actually filled in for Bob Enyart on Bob Enyart LIVE last Friday while Bob was at a conference in Missouri.

Way to go Jo!!

Posted by: Zeke13:19 at October 9, 2007 3:53 AM

Laura,
If they are pictures of dead, bloated babies, doesn't that imply that they were alive babies at one point?

How'd they die?

Posted by: Milehimama at October 9, 2007 6:12 AM

The moms that bring their children back to
meet her are never sorry they spared them
from the butcher's knife!!

You're right, Les. You know how many moms come back 7 months later to the sidewalks in front of the clinic to proudly show us their babies and thank us? Never has a woman come back to the clinic angry at us for having kept her child. In fact, a common anger I get is from accomplices bringing friends to the clinic that say angrily to us, "Why weren't you here for me when I got my abortion!"

Posted by: Jacqueline at October 9, 2007 9:05 AM

Doug

I agree. And I think there is a special, harsher justice awaiting them for stealing in Jesus' name.

Posted by: Jacque at October 9, 2007 9:05 AM

Hey, that IS Jo Scott up on that ladder! I remember visiting that hellhole with her, Ken, and many others in 2005...
Hi, Jo! Let Laura call you whatever she wants; I know that in her quest to give terms like "boneheaded" new meaning, she can't come up with anything you haven't heard before; and I'm sure that if you tried to intervene on her behalf is she was the one about to intervene, you aren't the one she'd be calling crazy, deranged, dangerous, etc. ad nauseam. Give her time; maybe she'll get it right yet; in the meantime, hang in there & keep it up, Les, Jo, Ken and prolife CO!
hope to see you again soon!

Posted by: life lynx at October 9, 2007 12:09 PM

Doug

Posted by: Jacque at October 9, 2007 9:05 AM
.......................................................

Posted by: Sally at October 9, 2007 7:14 PM

Sally said: "Many Protestants feel the same way about the RCC and their history of killing in the name of Jesus."

Yes, like the Salem witch trials.

Could we please knock off the Catholic vs. Protestant nonsense? It's soooo passe.

Posted by: John Lewandowski at October 9, 2007 9:45 PM

Satan likes to cause division amongst Christian Brethren. Pro-aborts like to change the subject in abortion debates because abortion is indefensible.

This is just a double-barrelled use of those unprosperous weapons. Luckily, none here are spirtually immature enough to fall for either attack nor this pathetic attempt at a double whammy.

Posted by: Jacqueline the Godbot at October 9, 2007 10:53 PM

Jacque, amen to that! Note how the PC crowd is always twisting and turning their wording. This is usually done to suit themselves.

Posted by: heather at October 10, 2007 4:14 AM

Oh come on Heather. It's true that religion and the "church" has done great harm and caused great suffering, even though it has also done great good. There's no "twisting" there. It's just the truth.

Doesn't really even have anything to do with the abortion argument, necessarily.

Doug

Posted by: Doug at October 10, 2007 11:34 PM

Precisely, Doug! As I've said before:

"Pro-aborts like to change the subject in abortion debates because abortion is indefensible."

Posted by: Jacqueline at October 11, 2007 10:44 AM

Jacqueline: Precisely, Doug! As I've said before:

Well, since it was you and Heather doing the talking, knock yourself out.

Doug

Posted by: Doug at October 11, 2007 2:34 PM

Yes, like the Salem witch trials.

Posted by: John Lewandowski at October 9, 2007 9:45 PM
........................................

Could we please knock off the God is gonna get you if you don't believe as I do nonsense? It's soooooooo irrelevant.

Posted by: Sally at October 11, 2007 7:01 PM

Posted by: Jacqueline the Godbot at October 9, 2007 10:53 PM
........................................................

Posted by: Sally at October 11, 2007 7:04 PM

"Many Protestant theologians do not believe in a literal Satan. Your use of a satanic influence is shakey theology and of no importance to the subject matter."

wow Sally, you don't have a clue, do you.

Posted by: jasper at October 11, 2007 9:23 PM

i think the walls are there because the people inside are afraid of your group and others like it. not because you might stop an abortion but because your level of sanity is suspect. as these heroes inside protect our american freedoms they don't want to be martyred by terrorist zealots.

Posted by: Rick at October 21, 2007 6:12 PM