Obama wee wee's on himself

UPDATE, 10:30a: Definition of "wee wee'd up" found, at Urban Dictionary:

wee-wee'd up

Getting wound up or riled up over an unimportant issue.

[HT: Facebook friend Amy]
_______________

Barack Obama yesterday at a Democrat National Committee healthcare forum:

"Wee wee'd up"? Michelle Malkin asks...

Is this some Chicago phrase I don't know about?

Is it just a nonsensical scatalogical reference?

Is this the teleprompter's fault?

Maybe it's some sort of SEIU code phrase?

Or is it a Hawaiian thing?

Can someone clue the unwashed masses in, please?

I can only answer the 1st question: No. Chicago's a tough town with a rich gangsta history. Can't imagine Al Capone after the St. Valentine's Day Massacre saying, "Ah, da boys just got wee wee'd up, c'mon!" Or Richie Daley before elections demanding city workers "get da vote out or I may get wee wee'd up!"

I can, however, imagine Indonesian schoolboys saying it, smirking at their nastiness.

Comments:

Getting wound up or riled up over an unimportant issue.

unimportant indeed!

Posted by: Maria at August 21, 2009 11:10 AM

Maria,
Obama is mocking his detractors, using words we don't understand. Maybe not important in the grand scheme of things, but it is goofy.

Posted by: Janet at August 21, 2009 11:25 AM

Apparently (given his context) it's about those who get so excited, they urinate themselves.

Must be Axelrod's condition when Obama's poll numbers are trending up... or dropping rapidly.

Posted by: Chris Arsenault Author Profile Page at August 21, 2009 11:30 AM

Marie,
I didn't realize you were stating the definition as per Jill's Update. (I thought you were saying this topic is unimportant.)

I don't think mocking us or calling our concerns "unimportant" is very presidential.

Posted by: Janet at August 21, 2009 11:32 AM

Off Topic

Any thoughts about H1N1? Is it going to be completely blown out of proportion and declared a "pandemic" as a reason to RAM THROUGH HEALTH CARE REFORM??!!

It was recommended in my children's back to school packets that they all get vaccinated for swine flu when the vaccine becomes available. Seriously? They are just NOW testing it on children!! Count me and my family out.

Oui Oui Obama. Your approval rate is slipping.

Posted by: carla Author Profile Page at August 21, 2009 2:03 PM

Wee-wee'd up? Gee, Barack...what grade are YOU in? Feel free to use 'big boy' words from now on! :)

Posted by: Pamela at August 21, 2009 3:31 PM

LOL! Thanks for the definition, I was thinking, "Pres. Obama peed on himself?"

Posted by: Rachael C. at August 21, 2009 4:42 PM

While Obama "wee-wees" on himself he poo-poos on the American people.

Posted by: Mary at August 21, 2009 4:52 PM

Uh, LOL. What a rediculous choice of words for any adult, let alone the President.

Posted by: army_wife at August 21, 2009 5:39 PM

Posted by: Chris Arsenault Author Profile Page at August 21, 2009 6:14 PM

Um...the definition from urban dictionary wasn't even entered until August 20th...AFTER Obama's comments.

Posted by: jen at August 21, 2009 7:07 PM

His teleprompter must've been broken.

Posted by: xalisae at August 21, 2009 7:25 PM

Honestly, I thought the phrase wee-wee'd up was sort of cute.

But what really baffled me was that Obama HAD "mojo"? Really? When??? Wow! And all along I thought the people backing him were just asleep and just now waking up.

hmmmmmm

Posted by: Marie at August 21, 2009 8:14 PM

Hi Xalisae,

Don't you remember? His teleprompter committed suicide a few months ago. Just suddenly self destructed. Even teleprompters have their limits.

Posted by: Mary at August 21, 2009 9:39 PM

Hey there. :)

Come to think of it, I -do- remember now. He should have Gibbs take his shirt off and write his speeches on that ample belly of his while he kneels off camera. I just HATE having an inarticulate president that speaks with anything less than the utmost grace and charm! 9_9

Posted by: xalisae at August 21, 2009 11:09 PM

Jill,

I'm not really sure that Urban Dictionary reference is accurate. UD's "high credentials" aside, the entry you quoted was created just yesterday.

Not that it's important... I'm just still confused as to what exactly that word is supposed to mean.

Posted by: Alex at August 22, 2009 12:08 AM

Benjamin Hughes said: Please get a dictionary. your LOL Depends post ... just makes you look extremely ignorant and terribly eager to jump the gun.
------

Hey Ben - the Obama administration has become a complete joke, and take the advice - don't wet yourself over it.

Posted by: Chris Arsenault Author Profile Page at August 22, 2009 11:25 AM

The definitions were obviously added after Barry made this moronic comment, so they are basically meaningless.

Posted by: Gerry at August 22, 2009 1:18 PM

I wonder if by wee-wee'd Obama really meant P.O.'d.

Posted by: Mary at August 22, 2009 1:24 PM

I can't help it but the "wee wee" thing makes me think of the little piggies who went to market. When I was a little kid I never figured out if the one who went "wee wee wee all the way home" had poor bladder control or was making high pitch squealing noises. Maybe he's calling us whiny little piggies. Or maybe it's a freudian slip referring to the pork in the bills.

Posted by: Fed Up at August 22, 2009 1:37 PM

Posted by: Mary at August 22, 2009 1:24 PM
------

Mary - Gibbs says it's about wetting the bed, and as I wrote above, that's what I initially thought.

But you raise a real interesting perspective. It seems it was his intent to mockingly refer to his own supporters, (those in Washington DC ) that when things begin to get tough, they get either anxious, such as wetting the bed, or they get angry (P. O.d) because they think he should be doing more about the current situation.

So, the manner in which he says this, is as one who's been through tough experiences, and is therefore the "father-figure" and in a very condescending way, he's making fun of their inexperience and naiveté.

In other words - Obama doesn't even respect those who are his closest supporters - the supporting members of his administration.

I'm now beginning to feel sorry for them because they are caught as victims of circumstance.

Obama has mocked future constituents, in particular Joe the Plumber, and the left went along. Now he's mocked his own supporters, his very own administration, and both the left and his administration continue to be loyal to him?

That's like a woman who fails to leave her abuser. And portends something gravely wrong, and potentially evil.

Call it Hubris of Mockery.

Posted by: Chris Arsenault Author Profile Page at August 22, 2009 3:12 PM

"Getting all wee-weed up."

? ? ?

Perhaps B.O. is referring to that 'chill' that obsequious, servile, sycophants like Chris Matthew, experiences running up and down his leg when he hears his 'oneness' speak.

Or it could mean whatever the B.O. devotees want it to mean to them.

B.O.'s rhetoric is as meaningless as a pimp's empty words whispered into the ear of his equally deceived prostitute.

yor bro ken

Posted by: kbhvac at August 23, 2009 7:50 AM

Oh wow.

It has come full circle.

The adult sized depends diapers emblazoned with the 'presidential seal' are now going to be required clothing for all those 'wee weed' up propagandists like Chris Matthew.

They just can't walk around in public after having peeed their pants and sooner or later someone is going to smeel the odor of stale urine.

yor bro ken

Posted by: kbhvac at August 23, 2009 7:59 AM

Hi Ken 7:50am

Or perhaps he's referring to "journalists" who blubber over seagulls that are "awe-struck" by the magnitude and magnificence of Obama's inaugaration.
Why even our feathered friends recognize The One.
Uh, Mr.Brokaw, these are brainless flying rats that are more likely "awe-struck" by all the garbage they can feed on.

Posted by: Mary at August 23, 2009 10:15 AM