Shock: TMZ calls preborn's killing a "brutal murder"

TMZ, brutal murder, fetus, abortion, misoprostol.png

I know TMZ was sensationalizing a headline to attract attention to the following story today, but in this case "brutal murder" was an honest portrayal of the crime:

Cops believe they now know how a famous L.A. restaurateur allegedly murdered his unborn child - and it all has to do with a deadly white powder.

TMZ has obtained the search warrant affidavit in the investigation of Josh Woodward - co-owner of L.A.'s 8 Oz. Burger Bar and several famous restaurants around the country.

In the docs, Woodward's baby mama says one night back in October - when she was pregnant - Woodward kept putting his hand in a plastic bag and then touching her sexually.

The woman says she lost the baby a few hours later... and remembers seeing a white powdery substance on her underwear.

brutal murder, abortion, TMZ.jpg

According to the affidavit, cops had reason to believe the powder was a drug called Misoprostol - which is often used for early abortions and to induce labor. Cops then executed the warrant and set up a sting operation.

Now get this: Under police supervision, the woman called Woodward - who did not know she had lost the baby - and told him she was still pregnant and wanted him to come over.

According to the affidavit, when police approached Woodward outside of her apartment, he pulled out a "small piece of clear plastic with a white powdery substance" from his pocket and dropped it on the ground.

Police seized the substance - which Woodward would not identify - and arrested him. Cops are waiting on the test results of the substance, but believe it's Misoprostol. Woodward has yet to be charged with a crime.

Misoprostol (trade name Cytotec) is the drug used to dilate the cervix in induced labor abortions. It is also the 2nd half of the RU-486 abortion cocktail. RU-486 kills the preborn baby, and Misoprostol dilates the cervix to expel the dead baby.

I'll be interested to see what charges are levied against this creep.

Misoprostol is easily available via the online black market. Since it is obviously dangerous and easily exploited by men, I would have expected feminist groups to call for a crackdown on criminal sales, but nary a peep yet.

I'm very sorry for this mother's loss. She was sleeping with the lowest scum of the earth, someone who would murder his own child, as TMZ correctly stated.

[HT: daughter-in-law Lisa]

Comments:

So...is the Liberal media now stating that 'fetus-killing' is no longer acceptable? Or is it just more "sensational", which gets more attention/ press?

AT the very least, light is now being shone on the very shadowy world of abortion (induced or otherwise) and people are waking up to the reality of what it's all about.

Posted by: RSD at November 17, 2009 11:39 AM

Where are the feminists yelling in rage that this MAN would dare put this drug on this woman's genitalia without her consent? That he would DARE to make the CHOICE about abortion and not leave that CHOICE to the woman? I can't say it enough, that NOW is a bunch of hypocrites!

Posted by: Sydney M at November 17, 2009 11:41 AM

Since when is TMZ the liberal media? They report the scoop on everyone. I wish more major news organizations had there zeal for the truth, no matter how ugly it is.

Posted by: Ella at November 17, 2009 3:39 PM

So, I'm not a lawyer and all, which means I could very easily be wrong about this.

However, given that his use of this stuff--whatever it is--was in a sexual situation and done without her consent, it could be argued that that was sexual assault. Which means that her miscarriage occured as a result of the commission of a felony, which could be argued to be felony murder under the Unborn Victims of Violence Act. Maybe? Lawyers on here? How wrong am I? Am I totally wrong, or is this possible?

Posted by: Keli Hu at November 17, 2009 5:32 PM

I am not surprised that the Dead Babies R Us Crowd have not said a word about this. EThat is why I can honestly csll them pro-aborts they are more enamored with dead babies than speaking up for perserving life, even if it is a "wanted life" by the mother. They can call me a "fetus lover" any day of the week I would never trade places with them and be in love with women mutilating, torturing in utero and delivering dead babies at any cost. They make me want to puke because they are so sick. There love affair with dead pre-born, partially born and post-born babies is straight from the pit of hell and from their lord, Satan himself. The "right to choose" to have a dead baby, their motto is like that of BHO "every woman who wants a dead baby deserves to get one". They are so afraid that speaking out for women who want a live baby will put "an undue burden" (I think that is what BHO called it at the hearing in the Illinois Senate on BAIPA) on those women who want a dead baby that they keep their mouths shut about crimes like this one.

Posted by: Prolifer L at November 17, 2009 9:38 PM

Sorry for the typo I meant to say "That is why I can honestly call them pro-aborts"

Posted by: Prolifer L at November 17, 2009 9:42 PM

"every woman who wants a dead baby deserves to get one"...

Yeah, that's almost accurate. Except when the mother does NOT want a dead baby and someone else forces that "choice" on her.

Womens' groups should be screaming and yelling about that. The MANY women who get abortions because of emotional, mental, or physical coercion. Threats of bodily harm. Threats of loss of housing. Emotional bullying by a boyfriend or husband who says "get an abortion or I'm leaving you". Actually physically dragging her into the abortion clinic (yes, this does happen). Even killing her because she refuses to get an abortion. Or clinic "counsellors" who employ all kinds of scare tactics to make a pregnant woman believe that abortion is her only choice. That's a free choice, right? After all, they (feminist groups/pro-abortion groups) are all about CHOICE, right? A woman's right to CHOOSE? The WOMAN'S right to CHOOSE?

Hmm... It's sad that they don't see that abortion is really the ultimate form of exploitation against women, and certainly the ultimate form of child abuse.

Posted by: army_wife at November 18, 2009 9:29 AM

I love you army wife. Thank you for your comment.

Posted by: carla Author Profile Page at November 18, 2009 9:56 AM

Good point armywife. Thank you. I am not talking about the women themselves who are being coerced to abort but the pro-aborts and their organizations who justify abortion at any cost and are not even speaking up for the woman in this article. God bless.

Posted by: Prolifer L at November 18, 2009 12:30 PM

Oh, I know, Prolifer L. I wasn't knocking you or anything, I just wanted to add that aspect of the pro-choice crowd's wonderful philosophy. Sorry if I came off rudely, it wasn't meant that way at all. The quote from you just made me think of those situations where women are forced and don't choose freely.

LOL Carla, thanks for the love. I "heart" you too! :p (Seriously, though, I admire you and others like you who stand up for what's right in the face of severe criticism. It's a difficult thing to do.)

Posted by: army_wife at November 18, 2009 8:54 PM

I got it armywife. If I sounded like I was being insensitive to women who are coerced into abortion wanting a "dead baby", that was not what I meant. Take care.

Posted by: Prolifer L at November 19, 2009 11:16 AM

Actually, I wasn't thinking you sounded insensitive or anything like that. For some reason, your quote just made me think of coercion... and I was thinking about it in the context of the fact that the feminist groups who want a dead baby and fight for other womens' "right" to choose the same conveniently look the other way and pretend coercion doesn't happen... all because it might hamper their "free choice". They don't care about what abortion REALLY means for the treatment of women or what it really is doing to the actual child being killed, only about what they selfishly want for themselves - "freedom" from children.

And for the record I actually do like the original quote from your post that I was pondering. It is, after all, an accurate statement of the beliefs of the PC crowd, including the President, unfortunately. Too bad they can't see the truth of the matter.

Posted by: army_wife at November 20, 2009 11:09 AM