Sunday funnies 12-13-09

by Chuck Asay at Townhall.com...

cartoon 12-3 chuck asay gocomics 12-12 abortion top threat.gif

by Steve Breen at Townhall.com...

steve breen larger.gif

And sorry, I can't help myself, this was the funniest cartoon of the week, by Steve Kelley at Townhall.com...

cartoon 12-13 steve kelley gocomics 12-10 ho ho ho.gif

Comments:

That was sick and rude in my opinion. You don't mess around with religion. Religious leaders should not take part in this foolish comedy. Does anyone have respect anymore?

Posted by: CyaN at December 13, 2009 9:14 PM

What is Tiger doing with his right hand?

Findin out who's been naughty or nice?

Scratchin' Santa where it itches!

yor bro ken

Posted by: kbhvac at December 13, 2009 10:03 PM

I don't understand the first one.

The second one seems to be saying "no fetuses"

The third one is a bit lame. I've heard and seen much funnier Tiger jokes this week than "ho ho ho."

Posted by: Hal at December 13, 2009 11:53 PM

Hi Hal. :)

Posted by: carla Author Profile Page at December 14, 2009 8:34 AM

Hi Carla.

Is it too early to wish you a Merry Christmas?

Posted by: Hal at December 14, 2009 9:01 AM

Nope.

Posted by: carla Author Profile Page at December 14, 2009 9:04 AM

"Is it too early to wish you a Merry Christmas? "

Technically, yes. We are still in the season of advent. The 12 days of Christmas season do not begin until December 25. So shame on you, Hal!

Mwahaha, just kidding (though what I wrote is true, except for the shaming part). No, of course it's fine.

Posted by: Bobby Bambino Author Profile Page at December 14, 2009 9:11 AM

Bobby, although I try not to be a Grinch, I would prefer if society (and the stores) would hold off on Christmas frenzy until about December 20th.

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas season with your family.

Posted by: Hal at December 14, 2009 9:29 AM

No, I think you're right, Hal. It has really become an extremely commercialized, materialistic season. I still can't believe what happened last year on Black Friday with that K-Mart (?) employee who was trampled and killed by shoppers. Really says something.

Alas, Merry Christmas to you and your family too, my friend!

Posted by: Bobby Bambino Author Profile Page at December 14, 2009 9:36 AM

Merry Christmas, Hal!
Merry Christmas, Bobby!

I try to ignore all of the Christmas stuff that gets put on the shelves around Halloween. Bah.

Posted by: carla Author Profile Page at December 14, 2009 10:18 AM

One of the reasons (among many) that I am happy that my family celebrate the Jewish festivals is that after eight nights of Hanukkah my children are very ready to view Christmas as a religious holiday moreso than a "gimme" holiday as so many of their friends seem to....

Posted by: Elisabeth at December 14, 2009 11:33 AM

Maybe we have discovered the secret to Tiger's swing.

A predisposition to swinging.

It is rather ironic that a man whose preference in women tends to be blond haired, blue eyed, and fair skinned would choose to refer to himself as 'blasian'.

Tigers chosen self description puts the empahsis on the smaller portion of his ethnic/genetic make up.

It was probably a 'commercial' decision designed to create the most marketable image.

It would be more accurate if Woods referred to himself as 'asilack'.

He is after all the greatest asian-american golfer in the world and with the growing Chinese economy one billion people can buy a lot of golf balls.

yor bro ken

Posted by: kbhvac at December 14, 2009 11:42 PM

Ken, you seem preoccupied with race.

Posted by: Hal at December 15, 2009 9:08 AM