Truth Truck drivers needed; expenses paid

Email request from Gregg Cunningham at the Center for Bio-Ethical Reform:

Volunteers are needed to drive Truth Trucks for us in PA, OH, OK, and MS to help stop abortion funding in the ObamaCare bill.

truth truck, center for bio-ethical reform, abortion, operation rescue, obama, healthcare, health care.jpg

It doesn't matter where volunteers live. We will fly them where we need them and pay all their expenses. All they need is a valid driver's license, an insurable driving record and a little experience driving the kinds of box trucks which are rented by Ryder and U-Haul and Penski, etc.

All trucks have automatic transmissions and are not much more difficult to drive than a large pickup truck.

Respond to Gregg at cbr@cbrinfo.org.

(This is the same effort for which Operation Rescue has been recruiting help, fyi.)

Comments:

If my wife had some vacation time to take care of my daughter, you know I'd be on it, Gregg ;-)
Keep up the good work! You too, Jill!

Posted by: groovsmyth at January 6, 2010 5:24 PM

If I had the time and could afford to do it I would. God bless you guys ...

Posted by: Abortion Support at January 6, 2010 5:35 PM

lol truck driving is totally one of my job skills! Up to 24', at least. I have to sit on my purse in the bigger trucks, though.

Posted by: Alexandra at January 6, 2010 7:39 PM

Alexandra,
I could drive and you could navigate with cookies and coffee and playful banter...

Posted by: carla Author Profile Page at January 6, 2010 7:57 PM

God bless the truth truck drivers! And Lord, please watch over them on the roads, especially in winter.

Posted by: Jamie S. at January 6, 2010 9:02 PM

I am Deborah Hall, a 55yr. old widow. Been prolife since 198. Been to the clinic to stand many years, now out at our most busiest corner of town, with signs and pictures. People are mostly indifferent, even church pastors.
I would be so honored to be asked to drive the truth truck. I've followed these websites for years. Praise God for truthbearers. Please consider me in California, thank you.

Posted by: deborah hall at January 9, 2010 1:56 PM