Yesterday the Sound Choice Pharmaceutical Institute, the organization proposing that hypothesis, issued a press release stating its founder and lead scientist, Dr Theresa Deisher, had presented her organization's initial findings at the International Meeting for Autism Research in Philadelphia May 20-22....Continue reading "Study on possible connection between autism and vaccines made with aborted fetal DNA presented at International autism conference"
While I think all abortion industry types are crooks and liars, there are some pro-abort ideologues who I believe are misguided but genuine.
Until 2 days ago I had Amanda Marcotte of Pandagon in that category. She's harsh and anti-Christian, but I thought she was honest.
I anticipated pushback from the Left on the question of the autism connection (although I don't know why it's such a leap when it is commonly believed mercury in vaccines causes autism) but not on the fact that some vaccines indeed did and do contain aborted fetal cells. That's just a fact. But Marcotte wrote...Continue reading "Amanda Marcotte, just another pro-abort fraud"
Well, hm. I've never heard this angle before, but it makes total, creepy sense....Continue reading "Vaccines made with fetal cells causing autism?"
By Barbara Hollingsworth of the Washington Examiner, reposted at VacTruth.com, March 31:
Continue reading "Toyota 52 deaths, Gardasil 49. Toyota recalled."
Cervical cancer accounts for less than 1% of all cancer deaths, so it was somewhat surprising when the US Food and Drug Administration fast-tracked approval of Gardasil, a Merck vaccine targeting the human papilloma virus that causes the disease, in 2006.
As of Jan. 31, 2010, 49 unexplained deaths following Gardasil injections have been reported to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System. By contrast, 52 deaths are attributed to unintended acceleration in Toyotas, which triggered a $2 billion recall....
Per Cogforlife.com, which tracks these things, the failed AIDS vaccine in the article below was derived from the retina of an 18-week-old fetus and has been used to create vaccines since 2001.
Not only did this vaccine fail to slow AIDS, it increased it.
To create the AIDS vaccine, Merck researchers modified the aforementioned fetal cell line by adding a cold virus and to that cold virus elements of HIV.
This fetal cell line is also known to cause cancerous tumors in nude mice (photo right). Cogforlife reports, "Worse news to ponder, this same cell line is being used in many other new vaccines under development."
The Washington Post, November 7....Continue reading "AIDS vaccine made with aborted fetal cells taken off market"
Children of God for Life, an associate of American Life League that has Fr. Tom Euteneuer and Judie Brown on its board, has released an updated list of vaccines using aborted fetal cell lines and their ethical counterparts. You can download a pdf copy to print here. Click to enlarge:
Continue reading "Updated list: vaccines using aborted fetal cell lines"
I want to hug the necks of everyone associated with "Friday Night Lights" for being courageous enough to tell it like it is. I hope they win all four of the Emmys they were nominated for this month. By telling Becky's story, they empower women and girls who have struggled and made their best, most moral decisions despite difficult circumstances.
~Former Planned Parenthood president Gloria Feldt, commenting on a recent episode of Friday Night Lights in which a teenage girl decides to have an abortion, Washington Post, July 23
- Planned Parenthood unaccountable to Government Accountability Office
- Jivin J's Life Links 8-2-10
- Lunch Break: Dad life
- Quote of the Day 8-2-10
- Stanek mini-vacation
- Sunday funnies 8-1-10
- Quote of the Day 8-1-10
- Quote of the Day 7-31-10
- Weekend question: What do you think of Time magazine's graphic cover photo?
- (Prolifer)ations 7-30-10
- Pro-abort prank call to police results in pro-life picket at Planned Parenthood
- NARAL spent only 6.7% of the $10 million it promised during 2008 election cycle
- Jivin J's Life Links 7-30-10
- Quote of the Day 7-30-10
- Lunch Break: Hoops and YoYo - Pour us a cup of coffee
- Politico: Pro-lifers "bullish," pro-aborts "skittish"
- Quote of the Day 7-27-10
- Quote of the Day 7-26-2010
- Sunday funnies 7-25-10
- Quote of the Day 7-25-10
- Bethany's baby
- Michelle and Josie Duggar update
- World's youngest surviving baby born in Miami
- The tidal wave of death
- Naming France's fetuses
- Smackdown: Patrick Kennedy's bishop calls him "ignorant... a disappointment"
- Fox's House 4/3 pro-life episode: "Fetal position"
- "Pregnant man" gives birth to son
- Duggars welcome 18th baby
- Jackson kids potentially in custody contract quagmire
- Pedophile protecting Planned Parenthood caught again
- Toyota 52 deaths, Gardasil 49. Toyota recalled.
- Sunday funnies
- Happy Halloween, pedophile-style
- Twilight confessions
- Downing watered down sex hormones
- Animal killers vs. baby killers
- Sunday funny
- The Harder Truth
- Blessing's photo adopted