by Susie Allen, host of the blog, Pro-Life in TN, and Kelli
We welcome your suggestions for additions to our Top Blogs (see tab on right side of home page)! Email Susie@jillstanek.com.
- At PJ Media, Cassy Fiano shares her and her husband’s experience and emotions upon receiving the news that their preborn son had Down syndrome. They never considered abortion.
- Down on the Pharm shares thoughts on Shippensburg University’s decision to put Plan B into vending machines on campus.
- Suzy B focuses on the Spanish government and their plans to curb abortions:
The People’s Party is looking to decrease the number of abortions dramatically by providing women with knowledge that there are other options. Interior Minister Jorge Fernandez Diaz also hopes to see the new law “support and help” women while enforcing the message that women do not have absolute control over whether or not their child is born.
- The Passionate Pro-Lifer has remarks made by Susan G. Komen for the Cure’s PR rep Dana Brandorff, when asked why women aren’t told about the most avoidable risk for breast cancer: “We tend to focus on the cure… we’re focusing our energies on that, rather than the preventative.” Is Komen more concerned about their continuing existence than about helping women?
- Mark Pickup points to a post from Human Life Matters, which discusses how euthanasia can rob a person of some valuable moments in their final days.
- Priests for Life shares an unusual theory on fibromyalgia and abortion from psychiatrist and researcher Dr. Philip Ney.
- ProLifeBlogs links to a Catholic Fire post on Catholic television broadcaster EWTN’s lawsuit against the HHS contraception mandate.
- ProLife NZ encourages readers to write to United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon, asking him to keep his word in being “the voice of the voiceless and the defender of the defenceless” by including the preborn child in such a group.
- Pro-Life Wisconsin spotlights a retired firefighter with terminal brain cancer, who spends his time praying and sidewalk counseling in front of a Milwaukee abortion mill. This man understands what it is like for the preborn, who are faced with pending death, and wants his remaining days to make a difference for life.
[Image via runningwithmascara.com]