Live tweeting abortion, Part I: Prelude

Read Part II, Part III, Part IV, Part V, Part VI, Part VII, Part VIII, Part IX, and Part X. Pro-lifers can share their thoughts at #livetweetingabortion.
This turned in to a much bigger project than I anticipated.
Angie Jackson.jpgOver the weekend Twitter friend Jill alerted me that someone was live tweeting her abortion. Sure enough.
I lurked on @antitheisticangie’s Twitter page for a day, getting over the shock of what she was doing, which was tweeting the blow-by-blows of her RU-486 abortion (also see #livetweetingabortion) . I finally jumped in with a couple tweets, before it was clear the abortion was working, which did less than any good. My reputation apparently preceded me. I got instant venom in response….

Whatever, I became interested in the person behind the abortion, and – she’ll mock me for this – began praying for her. Obviously she is engaged in an attention-seeking stunt, but why? What brought this girl to a place of broadcasting her abortion, and as you’ll read, in such a shocking and crude way?
Angie Jackson logo.jpgWe are all damaged goods, but some more than others. Angie Jackson is one of the others. Read her backstory here. Long story short: Angie was born into a religious cult and now considers herself an anti-theist. Not sure what the difference is between that and an atheist, if any.
I decided to go back through Angie’s prolific volume of tweets to chronicle her abortion for the blog.
What made them most interesting, I found, is that Angie is one of those who puts every thought in writing. So in between the lies to us (such as that Angie incredibly got pregnant despite using 3 forms of birth control, which turns out to be false, as you’ll read) and to herself, and shocking statements specifically meant to do just that, are vulnerable heartbreaking admissions. Angie is quite the piece of work. (But aren’t we all?)
Angie Jackson photo 2.jpegI have no illusions my post will change Angie. On one hand I know she’ll glorify in the attention and on the other hate me for what she views as “judging” her. The prayers we pray might, though, even as she ridicules them. After Angie toys with atheism and living on the dark side, we can pray she’ll come back around. He’s there, waiting and hoping and loving Angie despite her forays.
I pulled tweets that put together a picture of not only Angie’s abortion but also Angie. This is such a tragic yet fascinating study. We read in real time as Angie kills her child. We see reaffirmed that abortion is a usually selfish, sometimes desperate act. We see that pro-aborts only have ignorant, delusional sound bites to fall back on. Some of Angie’s tweets are random but help develop the story.
I start right before Angie realizes she is pregnant. She’s living with a guy (“BF” = boyfriend) with her mentally disabled young son. Here’s Part I: Prelude (Warning: vulgarity)…
Slide1, tweeting my abortion.PNG
Slide2, tweeting my abortion.PNG
Slide3, tweeting my abortion.PNG
Slide4, tweeting my abortion.PNG
Slide5, tweeting my abortion.PNG
To follow, Part II: Gearing up for the abortion
[Angie’s top photo via her Facebook page; Angie’s logo via her blog; Angie’s bottom photo via excultnetwork]

46 thoughts on “Live tweeting abortion, Part I: Prelude”

Chris Arsenault says:

What I can never understand is how guys who don’t want children will always pay for a very invasive, risky surgical procedure for the woman, over and over again, but refuse to have themselves nipped with a vasectomy which is absolutely no big deal.
    That a woman doesn’t get a clue about that but continues to use boxes of condoms, gallons of spermicide etc. all while entertaining his complete childishness is pretty pathetic.

Christina says:

What jumps out at me is the repeated admissions that they’re having sex with the plan IN ADVANCE to abort if they get pregnant. They do just see it as a back up method of birth control.
    The “ask for an abortion deposit before I’ll put out” is chilling. She’s willing to say “No” if he’s not willing to pay for an abortion. Not willing to say “No” if pregnancy would mean a dead baby. Dead babies they’re perfectly okay with. Paying out of pocket for their abortions is another matter entirely.
    There’s definitely an atmosphere of supporting each other in “normalizing” the idea of having sex when you know you’ll just kill any baby you make.

Chris Arsenault says:

What’s so special about providing yourself to a deadbeat piece of trash?
    That’s the beauty of abortion – you can sleep with the scum of the earth?
    Oh yeah, that’s right – he refuses to get a vasectomy, never wants kids, but continues to treat you as a sex toy.
    Wonderful to think that his orgasms end up providing additional cramps, painful medical procedures etc. And while you’re going through all that – he’s playing carpenter with the younger girl down the hall.
    Am I missing something or does this look like some strange form of self-flagellation?

carla says:

The beauty of abortion….that is as far as I could go. Forgive me if I skip this and just pray.

Chris Arsenault says:

@landfillpoet – BF says it means I’m pregnant with a little person.

Chris Arsenault says:

Angie, given your tweets – I have some news for you:
    All you really did was trade one cult for another.
    I’ll leave it at that.

Julie Culshaw says:

I think we really should cease talking about this one. It is just what she wants, and serves absolutely no good purpose.

Venku Skirata says:

I find that people like this are scum. though i doubt i am seeing the whole picture, i am not delusional enough to think that the religious right is above twisting the comments to say what they want.
    i feel iam PRO-life AND PRO-choice and you can be both i feel abortion is wrong but i feel denying that choice is also wrong so unless my wife is at risk of dieing or was raped we wont get an abortion.

Mary says:

Hi Venku,
    Does your rationale apply across the board?
    For instance, can you be pro-freedom but support someone’s right to choose to own a slave?
    Can you be pro respect of women yet support someone’s right to choose to commit rape?
    Just asking.

10. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Venku Skirata says:

An Anti-Theist is one who beleives in God…but HATES him…at least that is the only explanation i can discern…i am taking a religion class right now (grad requirment at the college i attend…) and thats the closest i can come up with

11. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Mary says:

If this woman doesn’t want more children, can she do the human race a favor and just get her tubes tied?
    I’m so tired or these women who wail about their failing birth control and not wanting more children. Get a freaking tubal ligation!

12. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Andy says:

Anti-Theist is not someone who hates God, they don’t believe God exists. The difference between an Atheist and Anti-theist is that an anti-theist believes religion to be a negative, and wishes it to end.
    My favorite part is when you accuse pro-choicers of relying on talking points but no substance. Pot meet kettle.

13. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Bobby Bambino says:

HI Venku.
    “i also think that until all of you have adopted you cant bitch and say “put it up for adoption” what you really mean is put it into foster care and doom it to live out its life bounced from home to home in an unending cycle of instability and grief… ”
    This is not quite right. There is no reason why I can not point out a moral evil without providing an alternative to doing that evil. For example, am I wrong to say that stealing is wrong without giving you an alternative way to obtain money? If I point out that spousal abuse is wrong, am I then required to take in an and care for an abused spouse? Of course not. The reason abortion is wrong is because it unjustly takes the life of an innocent human being, which is of course the real concern that is being dodged every time someone talks about “choice.” There is no such thing as “choice” when it comes to killing.

14. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Mary says:

I would also argue that until you have opened your home to battered women or volunteered at the local shelter, then you can’t condemn domestic violence.

15. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Kelsey says:

I agree with those who have said that there is a difference between atheism and anti-theism. An atheist may say “I don’t have a problem with religion, but it isn’t for me.” An anti-theist is hostile to religion.
    Both atheists and anti-theists are perfectly capable of acknowledging the facts about prenatal development and abortion, and I’m sure we’ll be hearing from our regular pro-life non-theist posters. The problem is, as Chris puts it, that the pro-abortion position is cultish. It relies on denial (it’s just a ball of cells, no matter what embryologists say), magical thinking (you become a person when you pass through the birth canal), and blind faith (I believe whatever abortion businesses tell me about their statutory rape reporting policies, in spite of video evidence to the contrary.)
    That said, I feel incredibly bad for all involved here– especially her living son. I don’t know how mentally disabled he is, but assuming it’s not severe, he will be able to understand what abortion is when he gets older. And he WILL find out that his mom killed his little brother or sister. Nothing disappears on the internet.

16. Throughout this debate I’ve seen both sides get their hackles up, and with good reason. This is a personal, moral choice. I really don’t think that a fetus is a baby. I’m not going to get into the “when does it become viable” thing, because we could argue about minutia forever. I expect you all to disagree with me. This really is a grey area that is only black or white when you, through research or prayer or whatever method of self discovery you use, decide what works for you. And when this happens, especially when there is no moral barometer that the society you live in agrees on, the best decision is to allow personal choice. You don’t prevent me from getting an abortion, I don’t make you get one. And trust me – if they can stop you, they can make you. It’s about personal choice and control. The only middle ground in this entire protracted debate that leads nowhere, is to let people make this decision on there own, no matter how hard that may be for you. Otherwise we are just banging heads and if this entire thing has taught me anything, it’s that neither side CARES what the other side thinks or feels. No one seems to hear each other at all. I know it’s something that we should have learned in childhood – but I think we need to learn to agree to disagree.

17. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Kelsey says:

Howie, our point is that abortion takes the life of a human being EVEN IF the mother falsely believes that it doesn’t. Suppose I find 3000 people who truly believe that newborn infants aren’t “really alive.” Should we allow them to decide for themselves whether or not to kill a baby? Of course not. One human being’s right to life does not depend on someone else’s subjective feelings.

18. Howie, just because YOU don’t think a fetus is a baby doesn’t mean it isn’t scientifically true that life starts at conception.

19. I just can’t get into Twitter. It amazes me that people feel a need to tweet every thought. I think we will all forget how to spell with Twitter taking over our lives.
    Seriously, this girl is crying for attention and help.

20. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    carla says:

If it were not an unborn human child I would have no problem with abortion. Hence the hackle raising, Howie.

21. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    psalm says:

“i feel iam PRO-life AND PRO-choice and you can be both i feel abortion is wrong but i feel denying that choice is also wrong ” -Venku Skirata at February 23, 2010 7:20 AM
    —-
    I’m sorry but the moral implications of killing an innocent human being through abortion have nothing to do with personal feelings.
    —-
    “I really don’t think that a fetus is a baby. I’m not going to get into the “when does it become viable” thing, because we could argue about minutia forever.”- Howie
    Viability is an arbitrary way to take personhood away. When put to honest debate, the viability argument falls short.
    “whatever method of self discovery you use, decide what works for you”
    Actually, whatever is the truth works for everyone. Self discovery? Cmon now.
    “hen there is no moral barometer that the society you live in agrees on, the best decision is to allow personal choice. ”
    So the truth is that you are a cultural relativist. Whatever the majority of people say is acceptable should be the norm. The fallacy you are committing is assuming that cultural relativism is correct.You would need to prove that. You are assuming that it is always morally correct to do whatever the consensus says. That’s a bad foundation for morality.
    BTW, if you are interested in the majority opinion of this country in regards to abortion, most people are against abortion on demand.

22. See? Thank you for proving my point. We do not agree. There is no absolute in this. So why not leave it at choice? That way we are BOTH protected and allowed to follow our moral code. Your body, your choice. My body, my choice.

23. Neither Angie nor her boyfriend seem willing to get sterilized to prevent future pregnancies. Their selfishness knows no bounds.

24. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Kristen says:

Twitter and Facebook are two sides of the same coin to me. Both are filled with people that feel they have something groundbreaking to say every second, and have to enlighten the world.
    Most people just arent that intelligent, and if they are they sure arent wasting time on either of those websites. The person in this story just proves my point.

25. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    alexandra says:

“Anti-theist” – versus atheist – would suggest that she is actively opposed to a theist, rather than merely not believing in one. Anti-theism might be less of an implicit admission of belief in a god, because it would be an opposition to theistic religion itself (which we obviously know exists). Atheist obviously means no belief in a theistic god, or rather a belief that there is no theistic god. But anti-theist suggests both the existence of a theistic god, and opposition to it.
    Interesting choice of words, on her part.

26. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    psalm says:

“See? Thank you for proving my point” @Howie
    Who was this directed at?
    ” There is no absolute in this. So why not leave it at choice? ”
    Because there is an absolute in this.
    It is always morally wrong to intentionally kill and innocent human being.
    Abortion is the killing of an innocent human being.
    Therefore abortion is always morally wrong.

27. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    psalm says:

“See? Thank you for proving my point” @Howie
    Who was this directed at?
    ” There is no absolute in this. So why not leave it at choice? ”
    Because there is an absolute in this.
    It is always morally wrong to intentionally kill and innocent human being.
    Abortion is the intentional killing of an innocent human being.
    Therefore abortion is always morally wrong.

28. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    carla says:

Chris A,
    When you are looking for affection and attention and affirmation you will “overlook” so much in men. You take what you can get. Thinking back, I am horrified by the relationships I allowed myself to be in. For “love.” I didn’t know what I didn’t know and now I do. :)
    We are in the “hook up” generation are we not?

29. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Dirtdartwife says:

Howie- when women are 100% totally and fully given the FULL truth about the abortion procedure and what can/will happen afterward regarding their mental/emotional and spiritual health, then maybe the woman can make a choice “all on her own.” Speaking from experience, most women don’t make the choice for an abortion on their own and this is clearly shown in the ugly above tweets where the man is willing to pay for an abortion.
    So don’t be so delusional into thinking women have the ability to solely make the abortion decision alone. 64% of women are pressured into an abortion against what they believe and/or want. (www.theunchoice.com)

30. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    psalm says:

It’s sad that so many women choose to shack up with their boyfriends. These types of relationships are destined to fail. It still puzzles me that after so many years of the hook-up/ shack-up mentality, people haven’t woken up to the damage this type of lifestyle brings with it.

31. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    len says:

Does anyone else think that this woman is full of crap? I am having trouble believing anything she says, even that she is actually pregnant. I think she is just seeking attention, and I find that sad.

32. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Sydney M. says:

She said she loves her son “to pieces”. That made the hair stand up on the back of her neck…i guess she loved her recently aborted child “to pieces” too…Her love is the toxic kind, I guess.
    She said her son wasn’t planned but she loves him now. How can she not get it? She would have loved her second child just as much even though inconvenient and unplanned! I am so mad and hurt. I cannot question God yet I wonder why He keeps creating these precious children and giving them to these women who throw them away…please God. Give me a second child and I would NEVER throw that baby away. NEVER.

33. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    carla says:

Agreed, dirtdartwife.
    Had I been shown an ultrasound and fetal development was explained to me and the negative affects that abortion would have on my life…I NEVER would have done it.
    The abortion industry is built on deception. Its survival depends on its ability to hid the truth.
    David Bereit
    National Director of 40 Days for Life

34. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Chris Arsenault says:

I really don’t think that a fetus is a baby.
    Posted by: Howie Montgomery at February 23, 2010 7:51 AM
    ——-
    Howie – you need to do some research, because scientifically when the gestating child reaches the fetal stage, then all the organs are in place and it is no longer an embryo, meaning its a rather undeniably human baby.
    So Howie – lets talk about your body – if I don’t really believe that you are a human, may I shred your body in a wood chipper?
    If no – why not, seeing that nothing is really absolute?

35. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Sydney M. says:

Chris….Howie needs to go back to school. First to learn basic biological facts, and second to take a debate class. We learned in school never to say “I think,” or “I believe” but to use FACTS to support your beliefs. No one REALLY cares what you think, feel, or believe so you need to convince others with FACTS.
    But of course pro-aborts know the facts are not on their side so they say “I don’t think the fetus is a baby” or “I don’t believe abortion hurts women” or “I feel like abortion is good for women and doesn’t kill a baby” NO FACTS, huh Howie?

36. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Lucy says:

This is one of the most pathetic things I’ve ever read in my life. I pity her.
    “i also think that until all of you have adopted you cant bitch and say “put it up for adoption” ”
    I had no idea that adopting a child was a prerequisite for opposing murder.
    “what you really mean is put it into foster care and doom it to live out its life bounced from home to home in an unending cycle of instability and grief…”
    With all the people out there waiting to adopt babies? That seems unlikely.

37. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Phillymiss says:

Venku Skirata — I am an adoptive mom. I hate to say it because it looks like I am making myself out to be some kind of superior being, but I really get tired of hearing people say prolifers don’t adopt, because it’s not true.
    Secondly, a permanent home is the best place or a child, but as a social worker, I have met some excellent foster parents. Some of them even eventually adopt the children. Please don’t believe every negative thing you see on television or read in the papers about foster care.

38. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Mandy says:

Venku,
    Don’t you think that the child would ultimately rather be bounced from foster home to foster home and have a chance in life?
    Versus the alternative- just kill it…we have every right to decide who will lead a good and happy life…all the kids that are in foster care would rather be dead, might as well kill them too and for that matter kill all the old people who live in adult foster homes-they aren’t happy either!

39. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Bobby Bambino says:

Hi Howie.
    “We do not agree. There is no absolute in this.”
    You seem to be basing this on the following underlying principle:
    “If there is significant disagreement about a particular moral issue, then it is absolutely true that that particular moral issue is neither right nor wrong but subjective to the individual.”
    Is that more or less the principle you are basing your conclusions on? If so, how do you argue for the validity of that (or a similar) principle?

40. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Alexandra says:

What? Where did that come from? When I was in college (when FB was college-only) FB was the primary way to keep in contact with classmates you might not otherwise be close with. You could see who had classes with you and friend them and BAM – instant contact list if you got sick or had to miss class. You could see what was going on where, all in one place.
    Now that I’m a professional in a highly competitive industry made up largely of freelancers, FB is one of the main ways of networking among colleagues. Not sending each other crap images of flowers but just…like, if I need to find and hire 5 people by the end of the day, I’m far more likely to think FIRST of five people who are FB friends of mine. Obviously I don’t hire anyone who sucked the last time we worked together, but if my choice is “great electrician I haven’t seen, heard from, or thought of in 3 years,” and “great electrician who I know just got back from touring because his FB status said so,” guess who gets the phone call first? Or…I worked with two different sound guys four years ago, when we were all just starting. One is my FB friend and I know that he is doing well for himself – got some assistant designing jobs first out in La Jolla, then in Chicago, finally here in NYC to stay on a major show. The other – he could be doing GREAT, or he could have left the industry; I have no idea. In a pinch, if I ever need to find a sound designer, I know who I’ll think of first – the guy who has kept me passively informed of what he’s up to, how far he’s progressing, etc.
    I also have recently started using Twitter to communicate less important things than I put on my FB. Nothing private, given the public nature of Twitter, but things that probably only my friends would want to follow, so that my work colleagues aren’t getting updates with pictures of a Klein tool posing as a brontosaurus or something. (Which is, naturally, what I posted yesterday: http://bit.ly/dvpNOq )
    I also follow local bands on Twitter, to find out where/when their shows are; and two local music critics whose judgment I trust. I appreciate having a tool to sort through and aggregate the information I don’t have the time or money to seek out on my own, like, “Is this album worth buying or is the demo track the only good one?” “If I’ve been listening to this album non-stop, will I like this other new band?” etc.
    Last but not least, I find Twitter a valuable resource for finding or getting rid of free tickets at the last minute. I get free tickets a lot and sometimes the friend who claimed them bails – so it goes to Twitter, and my friends forward the info to their friends, and someone who is thrilled to fill seats that would have otherwise gone empty gets to see a show for free.
    Technology is a tool; Twitter and Facebook are tools for amplifying the people who use them. Stupid people will use technology in stupid ways to do stupid things, but that does not make the technology itself stupid, or “for stupid people,” or something.

41. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Bobby Bambino says:

Hi Ashley.
    “She got pregnant using an IUD (99% effective), condoms and spermicide? Please, she’s lying.”
    I think you’re right, and that she apparently admits that. As Jill says in above:
    “So in between the lies to us (such as that Angie incredibly got pregnant despite using 3 forms of birth control, which turns out to be false, as you’ll read”
    I’m not sure exactly where she admits this in the twitters because I’d rather not read them, but I know you’re braver than I am :) God love you.

42. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Susie says:

I must admit that I cannot fall in love with Twitter. I think we will all forget how to spell. Also, it is strange that people feel the need to tell every thought on their mind at all moments of the day and night. Usually they are not all that interesting. I also heard there is a website called pleaserobme.com that broadcasts it out to the world when you tweet that you are away from home. Some use it as a tool to shock or as a subtle cry for help. Such is Angie, who is in the process of tweeting about her chemical abortion that is in process. Her tweets are full of TMI and vulgarity. There is a certain magical power in thinking that people you don’t know and will never meet are following your sad life. It also says something about us as we follow this sick story. Like a car wreck….you can’t turn away. Most will think she is such a mixed up person what kind of a mother would she make. Well she is a mother who made a choice and now this baby does not have a chance. I see this as a subtle cry for attention and help.
    Another thought is these girls constantly talk about how badly they are treated by their BF’s aka boyfriends, yet they never consider not sleeping with them. How sad

43. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Mandy says:

Venku,
    In addition to my last comment-
    I was born to a paranoid schizophrenic, she smoked, drank and did drugs through all five pregnancies. She miscarried once and gave birth to a stillborn. 4 out of 5 of the pregnancies were the result of rape. The man who raped her four of the times is now in jail because he beat my sister and robbed a couple of liquor stores. I am the only child that my mother had that was not a result of rape. My older sister has mild fetal alcohol syndrome and was beaten and raped by her father until she was finally put into foster care at the age of 5. Can you imagine a five year old being sexually abused over and over until the age of five! We were all eventually “bounced” from foster home to foster home, but let me tell you – we much preferred that to being dead! All the foster homes we were in were fine and the people did the best they could. It was hard…but ultimately I am so thankful my mother chose life regardless of the life she had to offer. So please don’t sit there and choose for me or my sister’s whether or not we have the right to live!

44. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    xalisae says:

She first claimed to be have been using 3 separate simultaneous forms of birth control, then she admits to her friends (she usually posts the truth to the lies on her on page rather than the better-seen #tag pages) that “well, maybe we didn’t use the condoms as often as I thought” (lol, wut? how do you have sex and not know if you’re using a condom? I can’t imagine the romance in that relationship “Yeah, I love you bitch, now bend over. Don’t worry, if I knock you up, I’ll just pay to have you scraped out”).
    That stupid crap ate up an entire day of my life. I’ve decided that I have no additional time to devote to lying attention whores who may or may not be killing their children.
    And Chris, I told her the same exact thing about “trading one cult for another”. She got PISSED. I lol’d.

45. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Sydney M. says:

GOD BLESS YOU MANDY. I cannot imagine. It hurts my heart to think of children being abused and harmed. But the solution is not to KILL the children! The solution to abortion and to child abuse is to view children as human beings with their own worth…not merely worth as possession of adults. The solution to child abuse and abortion is to love and respect children!
    I will never understand those that think the answer to “potential” child abuse is to kill that same child before he/she is born. Makes NO SENSE. Thats like saying, in order to prevent rape we should kill all girls at birth so they can’t grow up to be rape victims…huh? Or maybe we should just kill EVERYBODY right now lest they be victims of drunk drivers! Its absurd.

46. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    xalisae says:

Oh, and when confronted, she went from “I’m doing this because it’s my choice, blah blah blah.” to “MY LIFE WAS IN DAINJUR! U HAET ME AND WANT ME 2 DIEEEE!” She’s a liar. She lies so much, she even lies to herself. At this point I don’t think she knows the difference.
    And Alexandra, I have no problem with twitter for relaying basic information. It’s in situations like this when it is actively helping give positive reinforcement to absolutely atrocious behavior that I take issue, and it happens a lot with the younger set these days. When I showed up bringing legitimate FACTS about human development and what she was actually doing, all I got from her is “hey guize, this bitch is making me feel bad! HAAAALP!” and a flock of goons showed up-not actually retorting with facts, mind you-telling her how loved she was, and how “oh yeah, you’re TOTALLY doing the right thing, cuz it’s rite4u, lol” it’s a hugbox for infacidal hedonists at this point. If anyone can use it as a force for good, more power to you. I can’t.

Comments are closed.