by Susie Allen, host of the blog, Pro-Life in TN
We welcome your suggestions for additions to our Top Blogs (see tab on right side of home page)! Email Susie@jillstanek.com.
- If a former Planned Parenthood manager can muster the courage to lead a 40 Days for Life campaign outside of her former workplace, could God be calling YOU to lead one in your community? Watch the inspiring video showcasing the former PP manager who led the vigil to close the Storm Lake, Iowa, center:
- Abstinence Clearinghouse has a helpful post educating non profits on the benefit of Twitter and using it to gain helpful exposure and grow your nonprofit.
- Americans United for Life outs the World Health Organization for ignoring an inconvenient truth: Mothers who choose abortion are not informed of what the future may hold when they are pregnant with their “wanted” children. This is especially the case for women experiencing multiple abortions:
Unfortunately, one significant, and modifiable, risk factor for preterm birth was completely ignored by the WHO report: prior termination of pregnancy. There is a large and growing body of scientific data documenting this risk factor for pre-term birth. More than 120 peer-reviewed studies, from more than a dozen countries, have found a statistically significant increased risk of preterm birth or low-birth weight after a termination of pregnancy.
- Tweets like the one below spotted by the Anti-Abortion Gang showcase the need for education that should have been gained in the 9th grade biology book:
Birth doesn’t change who or what a baby is. It’s always been the same developing human being, since the day of his/her conception.
- Ever wonder why Obama and the abortion industry are more than best friends? Mark Crutcherhas a must read blog showing how the full implementation of Obamacare will show that the ultimate bailout of the abortion industry is going to be BIG, which is why he will abandon all before big abortion. He is depending now on the return on his investment with them.
The Obamanazis figured out a long time ago that the abortion industry’s only hope for survival is for socialized medicine to convert every $350 patient-paid abortion into a $3000 taxpayer-paid abortion. Equally important is that, since customers will be getting their babies butchered at no charge, the abortion rate is not going to drop. In fact, it’s going to skyrocket.
To put it bluntly, Obamacare is a permanent stimulus package for the abortion industry.