Here ’tis…

YouTube Preview Image

SBA List’s Women Speak Out PAC is making a $150,000 ad buy of “The Nurse, The Extremist, The Survivor” in the battleground state of Virginia as part of its $875,000 campaign of several ads in battleground states.

Check Obama’s voting record and floor speeches as state senator opposing the Illinois Born Alive Infants Protection Act here.

25 thoughts on “BREAKING: New ad, “The Nurse, The Extremist, The Survivor,” exposes Obama’s infanticide votes”

Grace says:

That is very powerful!  Well done!

8 likes

Lrning says:

Yes, very powerful.  Excellent use of Obama’s quote too. Great job!

8 likes

Kelsey says:

This is fantastic

7 likes

Hal says:

You’re ignoring the other breaking news:

“There’s no legislation with regards to abortion that I’m familiar with that would become part of my agenda,” Romney told the Des Moines Register in an interview posted on the newspaper’s website.

3 likes

Kelsey says:

Hal, in that same interview, Romney said he’d reinstate the Mexico City policy by executive order.  That suggests to me that he’s making a distinction between 1) things he personally can do as president, and 2) legislation, which requires Congress to get off its butt and do something.  The campaign quickly reaffirmed that yes, he will be a pro-life president.

In my opinion, the president’s power over Supreme Court appointments is far more relevant to the right to life than either executive orders or legislation.

17 likes

Lrning says:

Romney’s agenda on life:
    “Thank you for contacting me about the important issue of abortion. I appreciate your interest in my campaign for president and would like to thank you for taking the time to share your views with me.

I am firmly pro-life. I believe that if abortion were limited to cases of rape, incest, and circumstances in which the mother’s life is in peril, we will have gone a long way to ending abortion in this country. I support the reversal of Roe v. Wade, because it is bad law and bad medicine. Roe was a misguided ruling that was a result of a small group of activist federal judges legislating from the bench.

I support the Hyde Amendment, which broadly bars the use of federal funds for abortions. And as president, I will end federal funding for abortion advocates like Planned Parenthood.

I will reinstate the Mexico City Policy to ensure that nongovernmental organizations that receive funding from America refrain from performing or promoting abortion services, as a method of family planning, in other countries. This includes ending American funding for any United Nations or other foreign assistance program that promotes or performs abortions on women around the world.

I will advocate for and support a Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act to protect unborn children who are capable of feeling pain from abortion.

And perhaps most importantly, I will only appoint judges who adhere to the Constitution and the laws as they are written, not as they want them to be written.

As Governor of Massachusetts, I fought to promote abstinence education in the classroom, vetoed legislation to provide emergency contraception without a prescription, and vetoed embryonic cloning legislation. I am proud to say that each time I was presented with legislation on life issues, I sided with life. I remain strongly dedicated to that position.

I am running for president because I believe in America and know that our best days are still ahead. I believe that the principles that made America the leader of the world today—freedom, opportunity, and free enterprise to name just a few—are the very principles that will keep America the leader of the world tomorrow. These last few years have not been the best of times. But while we’ve lost a few years, we have not lost our way.

Again, thank you for contacting me. I encourage you to visit my website at http://www.MittRomney.com for updated information on this and other issues that may be of interest to you. I look forward to hearing from you in the future, and earning your support.

Sincerely,

Mitt Romney”

14 likes

Tyler says:

A good ad, I hope it gets a lot of ad time and publicity.

6 likes

Susie Allen says:

I will be campaigning in Roanoke this weekend. If I see the bus I will wave

3 likes

Andrew Ensley says:

Awesome. I’m sharing this one all over the place.

8 likes

10. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Carla says:

EXCELLENT!!!

8 likes

11. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Carla says:

Hal,

Paul Ryan is 100% prolife.  I am biased because he is from my state! But he will make a fine prolife vp!!

10 likes

12. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Hans Johnson says:

Two ladies and an insensitive clod.

4 likes

13. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    JDC says:

Excellent ad! I wish every voter would see it before they cast their ballot!

4 likes

14. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    xalisae says:

“Hello from Richmond, Virginia, where I’ll speaking at a press conference this morning with Susan B. Anthony List president Marjorie Dannenfelser and abortion survivor Melissa Ohden to announce the release of a new ad exposing Barack Obama’s voting record of supporting infanticide.”

“…where I’ll *BE* speaking at a…”

Also, you’re getting old, tired, and worn-out, Hal. You should give it a rest.

6 likes

15. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Hal says:

xalisae, I am a bit tired and am also getting old.  Worn-out?  I hope not.

Carla, be careful of pro life congressmen:

Scott DesJarlais, Pro-Life Republican Congressman And Doctor, Pressured Mistress Patient To Get Abortion

3 likes

16. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    John Lewandowski says:

I think it’s funny that the Democrats have become so desperate that they are spinning a quote from Romney to make us think that he’s not really prolife.  Mitt can’t name any prolife legislation that he would support off the top of his head?  I guess we have no choice but to vote for the most proabortion president ever, Obama.  Right.

Hey Hal did you see the other breaking news?  Romney now leads Obama in the RCP average of polls.  And there are still two more debates for Obama to fail his way through!

7 likes

17. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    tall tenor prolifer says:

I absolutely LOVE this. Go Jill!

ttpl

4 likes

18. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Prolifer L says:

GO JILL!!! This ad is AWESOME!!! I wiil be praying for you and for your family.

2 likes

19. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    DeniseNoe says:

80% of abortions in America are performed in the 1st trimester.  Who is it that gets these extremely late abortions that may result in live births?  Often it is teen girls who are confused and ashamed and not keeping track of their menstrual periods.  These minors were often impregnated by adult men.  As I’ve said before many times, if the laws against statutory rape were respected, unwanted pregnancies would sharply decline.

America’s failure to enforce these laws is a national disgrace.

1 likes

20. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Hal says:

Hi John, I just don’t think you’ll see much of a difference under Romney on issues related to Abortion.  Obama is so much better on everything else, he’s the clear choice.

1 likes

21. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Mary says:

To all involved with the production of this video:    It’s AWESOME!!!!!!    Would love to have that playing on every channel till the election…

3 likes

22. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    kenthebirther says:

Wasserman Schultz: Wrong Statements About Libya Doesn’t Mean They Were False

Morgan: What?! Now wait a minute. If you put out a false statement, then it’s false, it’s wrong. It’s both of those things.
    Wasserman Schultz: But you’re suggesting that it’s … Piers, what you’re suggesting is that it was somehow deliberate. It was not deliberate. What they did was it was important to get information out that they had at the time. And they did that. And as they learned more information, they corrected the original information that they put out. But there was nothing sinister here. This was simply the president of the United States and the administration making sure that we did a careful investigation, gave the American people the information that they needed at the time that we had based on our best intelligence and then as more intelligence was gathered we gave the updated information. There is nothing sinister about that.

Pat Smith, the mother of State Department official Sean Smith, who was killed September 11, 2012 in the terrorist attack on the American consulate in Benghazi, Libya, appeared on CNN this evening.

Pat Smith did not speak about anyone’s political agenda tonight. She is, however, bitterly, bitterly disappointed with the State Department, the Defense Department and the White House tonight.

COOPER: Do you feel that you know what happened or are you still searching for answers? Have you been in contact with the State Department? Have they reached out to you and given you details of what happened?

SMITH: That’s a funny subject. I begged them to tell me what was — what happened. I said I want to know all the details, all of the details no matter what it is, and I’ll make up my own mind on it. And everyone of them, all the big shots over there told me that — they promised me, they promised me that they would tell me what happened. As soon as they figure it out.

No one, not one person has ever, ever gotten back to me other than media people and the gaming people.

COOPER: Who told you that they would give you information?

SMITH: You’ll love this. Obama told me. Hillary promised me. Joe Biden — Joe Biden is a pressure. He was a real sweetheart. But he also told — they all told me that — they promised me. And I told them please, tell me what happened. Just tell me what happened.
    That Susan Rise, what — she talked to me personally and she said, she said, this is the way it was. It was — it was because of this film that came out.

COOPER: So she told you personally that she thought it was a result of that video of the protest?

SMITH: Oh, absolutely. Absolutely. In fact all of them did. All of them did. Leon Panetta actually took my face in his hands like this and he said, trust me. I will tell you what happened. And so far, he’s told me nothing. Nothing at all. And I want to know.

3 likes

23. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    JDC says:

That’s very interesting, Ken. I thought I heard somewhere that they weren’t letting DWS speak to the media anymore. If this is the stuff she says, that might actually be a good idea.

2 likes

24. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Kel says:

And that would make him… shall we say… LESS than pro-life?  Yep.  Definitely.  Pressuring a woman to abort your child is not pro-life.  But hey, if he were a pro-choice congressman, this wouldn’t even be news.
    Because the left doesn’t care if you kill babies, they only care if you’re a hypocrite about it.  (I should make that into a bumper sticker.)
    BTW, this is another PERFECT example of how abortion benefits the type of predatory man who wants to use a woman with no strings attached.

7 likes

25. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    JennJ says:

Wonderful ad I hope everyone in the U.S. will see this one! Jill, Melissa, and SBL keep up the great work! God willing we only have a few more months of Obama in the White House!

2 likes