Whether or not you have cable, you can watch the 30-minute documentary “beingHUMAN: 40 Days for Life II” tonight on EWTN at 6:30p EST.
Instructions how to watch the show via the Internet are posted on page 2.
“beingHUMAN” will spotlight the highly successful 40 Days for Life campaign….
WorldNetDaily.com showcases 40 Days in an article today. Long story short:
Now a third campaign is on the calendar, with a signup deadline of July 29 for cities to take part in the outreach. Most locations will have prayer warriors on the sidewalks outside abortion clinics 24 hours a day from Sept. 24 through Nov. 2.
To date the campaigns have saved 514 babies (that it knows of), seen 2 abortion mills close, helped 5 mill workers leave the industry, and garnered 150k participants who have prayed and fasted to end abortion throughout the 40 days scheduled.
About the upcoming fall campaign, organizer David Bereit wrote in an email yesterday, “This will be – HANDS-DOWN – the largest and longest coordinated pro-life mobilization EVER!”
Yeah! Catch the vision. Watch “beingHUMAN: 40 Days for Life II” tonight.
How to watch “beingHUMAN: 40 Days for Life II” online:
1. Go to www.ewtn.com at 6:30 PM EST.
2. On the black navigation bar across the top of the page, hover your cursor over “Television”
3. From the drop-down menu, select “Live TV – English” (or “Live TV – Spanish”)
4. From the next drop-down menu, hover your cursor over the version of Windows Media Player you wish to use for watching the show.
5. Click the link that says “Click here to view US feed now!”
6. A new window should open with the live video.