by JivinJ, host of the blog, JivinJehoshaphat
- Surprise, surprise. Planned Parenthood and 2 abortionists are challenging AK’s recently passed parental notification law.
- Authorities in Thailand have seized approximately 100k pills used for inducing abortions.
- RH Reality Check’s Robin Marty writes one of the most unintentionally hilarious sentences ever:
- The effectiveness of embryonic stem cells over adult stem cells is a scientific fact that everyone except the most extreme of the anti-choice movement has recognized. Yes, embryonic stem cells, which have yet to successfully treat a single human being of a single disease and have only been recently approved for two early stage clinical trials are more effective than adult stem cells, which have been successfully treating people with a myriad of diseases for years. That’s just delusional. Marty’s not claiming embryonic stem cells have “more promise” or “greater potential.” She thinks they’re more effective now.
- I always find it so curious when pro-choicers think photos of aborted children are fake. For example, Brit Schulte writes about a Justice For All display at North TX University in the Socialist Worker:On the other side, the anti-choice demonstrators held their fabricated images of supposedly aborted fetuses. What does Schulte imagine aborted children look like?
Steve Wagner has posted a video of JFA’s display at North TX:
Where does RH Reality Check find these people?