by Susie Allen, host of the blog, Pro-Life in TN
As always, we welcome your suggestions for additions to our Top Blogs! Please email Susie@jillstanek.com.
- Big Blue Wave examines a medical study which shows infants with prenatally diagnosed congenital abnormalities are given substandard care compared to those diagnosed postnatally.
- Accepting Abundance addresses some assertions made by Marge Berer, founding editor of Reproductive Health Matters, who claims being pro-choice means believing in an absolute, unfettered right to abortion at any time, for any reason.
- Moral Outcry notes the mental gymnastics one must undertake to decry the killing of a wanted fetus (“feticide”) while supporting the killing of an unwanted fetus via abortion.
- Coming Home comments on the rise of pro-life youth in an open letter to NARAL and Planned Parenthood.
- The LTI blog outlines why this past week was a publicity nightmare for Planned Parenthood.
- Wesley J. Smith discusses the latest news regarding VT’s proposed assisted suicide law.