by Susie Allen, host of the blog, Pro-Life in TN, and Kelli
We welcome your suggestions for additions to our Top Blogs (see tab on right side of home page)! Email Susie@jillstanek.com.
- ProWomanProLife remarks on this week’s World Contraception Day, pointing out that despite the avalanche of government-funded comprehensive sex ed instruction, distribution of condoms, and dispensation of birth control pills, “unsafe sex” has increased:
Young people across the globe are having more unprotected sex and know less about effective contraception options, a multinational survey revealed on Monday. [The study] reports that the number of young people having unsafe sex with a new partner increased by 111 percent in France, 39% in the USA and 19% in Britain in the last 3 years.
- Wesley J. Smith discusses another unintentional consequence of IVF – in this case, a divorced Argentinian mother is having her frozen embryos implanted against her ex-husband’s wishes. The ex argues he is being “forced into fatherhood” – but the fact remains that since the embryos currently exist, he is already a father.
- Stand for Life posts Ray Comfort’s 180 movie, stating “it is extremely impactful because one can see how the youth are struggling to reconcile their view of the Holocaust with how they argue for abortion.”
- In the same vein, Secular ProLife has guest commentary by Patrick Ptomey on the 180 movie:
“[Ray Comfort] did a wonderful job arguing for the protection of unborn human lives by capitalizing on the illogical and contradicting mindset of countless people. The best part is that he did this without bringing religion into the discussion. This is proof that people can understand abortion is wrong regardless of their belief system. I hope all of Ray’s fan base can see that abortion can be argued on a moral ground, using the issue of human rights to make their case.”
- Reflections of a Paralytic reports some good news as 40 Days for Life begins – the loss of an abortion provider in Columbia, Missouri:
This is not the first time they have been without an abortion provider. The PP in Columbia has gone through six different abortionists during the past two and a half years, including times during 40 Days for Life campaigns, and this facility has gone months at a time with absolutely no abortions.
- Real Choice asks who the pro-choicers will blame for the 1989 death of a 35-year-old who died from septic shock after her abortion. If this had occurred pre-Roe v Wade, the abortion industry would have blamed her death on pro-lifers. Who takes the blame now?
- The Passionate Pro-Lifer exposes those complicit in abortion through their involvement with abortion clinics: medical waste haulers. One in particular, Colorado Medical Waste Disposal, has the motto, “All waste is manifested for ‘cradle to grave’ tracking.” The preborn children they haul away had only a womb for a cradle and a garbage bin for a grave.
- Star Studded Super Step discusses the Face the Truth Tour coming to Dallas on October 1st, sponsored by Pro-Life Texas: