by Susie Allen, host of the blog, Pro-Life in TN and Kelli
We welcome your suggestions for additions to our Top Blogs (see tab on right side of home page)! Email Susie@jillstanek.com.
- The Anti-Abortion Gang displays the lack of logic among abortion proponents, who can’t seem to figure out that the opposite of choosing life for one’s preborn child is… choosing what, exactly?
- Americans United for Life reports on the insidious court decision to allow taxpayer funding of (unsuccessful) embryonic stem cell research instead of successful adult stem cell research, despite the fact that the Dickey-Wicker Amendment “expressly prohibits NIH from funding research in which human embryos ‘are destroyed, discarded, or knowingly subjected to risk of injury or death.’” The court got around this by saying, essentially, “the government [can] fund any research using human embryos, as long as the researchers kill or harm the embryos before getting the money.”
- FRC Blog adds Biola University to the growing list of evangelical colleges filing lawsuits against Obama’s HHS abortifacient contraception mandate.
- Down on the Pharm reminds us of liberal, pro-abortion Whoopi Goldberg, who used her talk time on The View to defend Hollywood producer and pedophile Roman Polanski for sodomizing a thirteen year old girl, claiming it wasn’t “rape-rape,” but “statutory rape.” Pharmer shows this to be a symptom of a larger issue:
The left has been supporting numerous government programs which are going to make life as difficult for U.S. females as it is for women in China.
After the HHS mandate and Obamacare complete the intended purpose of removing the pro-lifers from health care, females will lose autonomy over their bodies. The government, with its planned parenthood, will continue the “educational” programs of grooming them for early sex, and it will decide when and if they have babies, birth control, abortion or sterilization. That the males are also being groomed for this is going to exacerbate the problem.
- Generations for Life says September 6 is Pro-Life Chalk Day:
The idea is simple:
Pick up some sidewalk chalk
Find an area that has a lot of foot traffic
Use your chalk to write pro-life messages
Find ideas here.
[Photo via Telegraph]