by Susie Allen, host of the blog, Pro-Life in TN, and Kelli
We welcome your suggestions for additions to our Top Blogs (see tab on right side of home page)! Email Susie@jillstanek.com.
- Our newest blog, Clinic Quotes, shows the anti-adoption mentality of the abortion industry from a pamphlet distributed by Rocky Mountain Planned Parenthood in 1985, which reads:
But aren’t there alternatives to abortion? Yes, there are. A pregnant women can carry the baby to term and she can then keep it or relinquish the baby for adoption. Relinquishment is often not a very humane procedure.
- Down on the Pharm explains why abortion statistics gleaned from abortionists should be viewed with great skepticism.
- Michael New discusses the lack of consistent abortion reporting standards in the U.S. Some states have not reported abortion data to the Centers for Disease Control since 1997.
- Live Action News reports on Planned Parenthood’s total indifference to sex-selective abortions and female gendercide in the United States.
- Euthanasia Prevention Coalition shares the lament of a son who lost his mother to assisted suicide without her family being notified or consulted. The woman suffered from chronic depression.
- Americans United for Life notes that while “big abortion” has a strong foothold nationally, pro-life legislation is poised and ready at the state level.
- Judie Brown calls out the US Conference of Catholic Bishops for their lack of leadership on life issues:
The absence of logic and common sense in [President Obama’s Sandy Hook tragedy] statement [regarding “caring for our children”] does not affect the majority of Americans one way or the other…. [T]he United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, which was quick to call for the regulation of firearms after the Sandy Hook massacre… hesitate[d] to reprimand Obama for his impudence on the question of abortion.
… Where is their leadership, their collective voice, their capacity to rally the troops and change the culture? Considering the bishops’ near silence in this 40-year-war, these are legitimate questions.
- Bound4Life says that despite the life-affirming Huggies video featured below, owner company Kimberly-Clark may not be so squeaky clean:
I thought that since Huggies acknowledged life in the womb they might advocate preserving life at every stage. I wanted to do all I could to promote them and this message, so I began to research them. What I found was startling. Huggies is a brand of Kimberly-Clark. Kimberly-Clark partners with Girls for a Change which was partially founded by Planned Parenthood.
The same mouth that acknowledges life advocates killing it in the name of choice and “girl power.”
[Image via LifeNews]