A new CNN poll has found that more than half of Americans believe abortion should be restricted, and a majority of Americans oppose taxpayer funding of abortions.

According to CNN, 27% of those surveyed said abortion should be legal in all circumstances, while 13% said the practice should be legal in most circumstances. However, 38% of those polled said abortion should be legal in few circumstances and 20% said it should always be illegal, leaving a total of 58% who said abortion should be restricted to few situations or always illegal.

Most Americans have never supported taxpayer funding of abortion and, according to this survey, 56% remain opposed and only 39% favor taxpayer funding of the practice of abortion.

Dr. Susan Berry, Breitbart.com, reporting on a new CNN abortion poll, released March 6

[Photo via CNN]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...