Inside the late-term Madison Abortion Clinic

UDPATE, 7:35a: Friend Patte S. tells me these clips are from the movie Lake of Fire. Ah, ok.
_______________
The Center for Bio-Ethical Reform Southwest posted this rather incredible video April 11.
I don’t know how CBRSW got permission to film or got hold of this film, taken inside the Madison Abortion Clinic in WI and showing a 20-week abortion by abortionist Dennis Christensen. Christensen is at the center of controvery involving the University of WI Madison starting to commit late-term abortions, about which I previously wrote.
I’d never seen how abortionists actually prepare baby parts to piece back together, and I didn’t know they measure chopped fetal extremities like a foot with a ruler to determine age. You see all that beginning at 1:22 on the video.
The mothers’ stories are also tragic: abandoned, foolish, selfish.

People need to see this stuff to know what we’re talking about behind the ambiguous word “choice.”
[HT: Facebook friend Drac]

108 thoughts on “Inside the late-term Madison Abortion Clinic”

I didn’t get it.

WI Catholic says:

So very sad. So very, very sad.

Farslowe says:

I don’t see how you can watch that video and not come away feeling extremely proud of our health care system. You have patients in obvious distress, and a physician who treats them with compassion and professionalism.
    Very moving video. It’s good to be an American.

Patte says:

Let’s remember that the baby is also a patient. The infant is being dismembered ALIVE. Adoption makes slaughter of babies indefensible. Would anyone say that rapists should have the best possible environment & support & ‘comfort’ as they plan to rape a woman?
    “You shall not murder” is written by the finger of God on the conscience of every human being. We are guilty and we are without excuse when we slay a child.

Louise says:

Disgusting. Pro-choicers are either evil or delusional.

Carla says:

I watched it and grieved for my daughter who died in an abortion clinic and for the thousands dying today. God help us.
    Though my mother and father forsake me,
    the Lord will receive me. Psalm 27:10

angel says:

Abortion is such a tragedy. How many such videos do we have to make before people realize this.

Doyle Chadwick says:

“I don’t have the stomach for this stuff anymore.

I don’t either. But I will pass the link around.

reality says:

Very moving video. It’s good to be an American.

I totally agree. It was a fascinating video. Thanks for posting it, Jill!

10. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Chris Arsenault says:

“Facilitate the decision to not be a parent.”
    Actually, the girl already was a parent.
    The only way you perform such violence is by being numb to the destruction of human beings.
    Did you notice they now cover up the face of the “patient” so she can’t see the results?
    All of the girls seem to know what is happening – in other words they seem to understand this is a child already.

11. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Maria says:

the dr. said 20 weeks! I had to look this up since this is almost the halway point. We are a barbarian nation. That child was living and chopped into pieces. Thank the Lord they did not waterboard the baby.
    Week 20
    (22 weeks after the first day of the last normal menstrual period)
    The fetus is about 7-1/2 inches from head to rump, has fingerprints and perhaps some head and body hair, weighing about one pound (16 ounces).
    There is little chance before this time that a baby could survive outside the woman’s body.
    Fetal heartbeat can be heard with a stethoscope.

12. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590

Chris,

13. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Maria says:

Ask any post abortive woman. The girl is a parent of a dead baby, she never forgets that.

14. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Michael says:

I can’t watch it, either. It’s hard enough to see the pictures of aborted children. They sear the mind, and make me want to hold my little ones at home. But the video, the video…
    Carla, I am glad that there are women like you who can watch this, morning their little ones (Aubrey, right?), and pray for those who are making the same tragic decision today. You are stronger than I am. God bless.

15. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Cranky Catholic says:

That child was a couple weeks older than this fella, before being ripped apart:

16. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590

Michael,
    You remember my daughter’s name? Thank you. Wow. I have watched all of the videos and seen all of the pictures and sobbed over my keyboard over what I have done. I grieve with hope though!! I know where my Aubrey is.
    Cranky Catholic,
    Thank you for that amazing photo as well!

17. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Eileen says:

Oh, I had no idea this stuff was out there! I mean, I knew about photos, but this was so much more difficult to look at. How in the world did an abortionist agree to have this filmed? How can anyone be in pro-abortion after viewing this? I am just sick over this…..

18. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Michael says:

Carla,
    You’re welcome. I am generally poor with names but hers has stuck in my mind. And I pray that God will turn your tears into that everlasting joy that we all seek.

19. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    reality says:

How can anyone be in pro-abortion after viewing this?
    I’d rather a woman have access to a compassionate and skilled doctor in a safe clinic like this, than an untrained quack on a kitchen table stuffing her uterus with gauze and hoping it causes a miscarriage before infection sets in.

20. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Talula says:

Those poor women. They’re in so much pain and conflict. How come all of your heart’s bleed for the poor babies, but you can’t even bleed purple piss water for these poor women in such a difficult position?!

21. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Louise says:

Where was that butcher’s list again, Carla? You know, the one with all the dead and maimed women who were tended to so lovingly by competent doctors who gave legal abortions?
    You can’t kill people to solve your problems, “reality.”

22. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Vannah says:

This video is agonizing- it shows the true nature of infanticide. No woman, I think- as this video should remind us- does this because she is heartless. This is only another example of abortion and the fact that it is not a choice: it is a sign of lack of choice. Poor women. May God bless them and allow them to heal.

23. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Louise says:

What are you on, Talula? Abortion has two victims – the baby and the mother. That’s why we hate it so much.

24. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Ed says:

When I watch the video and read the comments of farslowe and reality, I’m reminded of the depths of moral depravity that mankind is capable of. These two would have goose-stepped right along with Nazis, and unless they repent, they will die in their sins and be eternally damned.

25. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    reality says:

You can’t kill people to solve your problems, “reality.”
    You can’t convince me or most women that safe, legal abortion is the same as “killing people,” Louise.
    Before legal abortion, most hospitals had septic abortion wards filled with women with ghastly complications due to illegal abortion. After abortion was legalized, those wards were empty.
    I don’t know how anyone can want to go back to that. I don’t know how any compassionate, decent person can read about those days and think “yeah! That’s a good idea! Scared teenagers don’t need safe abortion; they need infection and death!”

26. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590

Talula,
    Do you not see us out there asking women if they would like info on fetal development, if they would like a free ultrasound, if they need help, support encouragement BEFORE they go in and have their child killed?? We are listening to them in their pain and conflict and still they CHOOSE to go in.
    I pray for them before they go in and I pray for them when they come out.
    When the nightmares start, the depression, the suicidal thoughts, the suicide attempts, the drinking, the promiscuity ALL stemming from an abortion…..where are you Talula?? What will you do for these women then?

27. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    reality says:

God knows there’s nothing sinful about wanting women to have safe abortions so they can continue caring for the children they have, or go on to have wanted children when they are ready.

28. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590

Reality,
    Please explain to me why in this awesome era of “safe and legal” baby killing, Tiller manages to send quite a few ladies to the ER??

29. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Louise says:

Bullshit. It kills babies. Things don’t get much more sinful than that. God can forgive these poor women and will, but not if they refuse to recognise their own sin.
    Why not? Abortion is killing a baby? Everyone knows this, which is why you all shriek whenever we mention it to you.
    Evidence? Even if it were true, which I doubt, because there would have been far far fewer abortions anyway, the fact remains that you cannot kill people to solve your problems.
    I don’t know how anyone can want to go back to that.
    I don’t. We don’t want any abortions done anywhere. Can’t you read?

30. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Louise says:

Pro-choicers: Evil or delusional? I’m voting for the latter just now.

31. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Ed says:

You like Ahab are looking at only one side of the issue. Check out:
    Try looking at abortion from the unborn child’s perspective.
    “We sometimes catch a window, a glimpse of what’s beyond” Neil Peart, Rush
    Here’s a glimpse for you reality:

32. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Bobby Bambino says:

“I don’t even want to watch this video. I don’t have the stomach for this stuff anymore.”
    I agree, angel. I almost gave in and decided to watch it, but it’s demonic. If one already knows the evils of abortion, I think watching a video like this would be like watching some sort of pagan ritual or human sacrifice (which is exactly what this is). Not at all criticizing those who did watch it- just saying that I don’t even want to open myself up to any sort of demonic activity.

33. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Lauren says:

Please can we stop spreading the lie that abortion was so damn dangerous before it was legalized. More women died in the year AFTER Roe than the year BEFOR Roe. Dr. Nathanson admitted that the numbers he fed the American people were complete and total fabrications. As were his “studies” that showed that the majority of people supported legalizing abortion.

34. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Chris Arsenault says:

Reality is those who have no qualms about that being done to a human child, would have no qualms sending others through a wood chipper.
    No justification is sufficient. No rationale is involved. It’s violent brute force.
    The truth is they cover the woman’s eyes during the procedure so she can’t glimpse the child’s body parts. My guess is that’s their idea of compassion.
    Rush has it exactly right – anytime a liberal attempts something compassionate, you can be sure cruelty results.
    Cruel to the child, cruel to the woman, and cruel to the man.
    Bobby – I know exactly what you mean about not exposing yourself.

35. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    angel says:

Posted by: reality at April 30, 2009 8:49 AM
    More women die and are maimed today then ever were prior to legalized abortion.
    And today doctors get away with malpractice because all that really matters is “choice”. At least prior to legalization, the doctor was tried and sent to jail.
    My guess: you are post-abortive. Get some help please!
    Well Bobby I’m not surprised you wouldn’t be able to watch the video with a little one due any day now.

36. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Janet says:

“The truth is they cover the woman’s eyes during the procedure so she can’t glimpse the child’s body parts….”
    They can’t risk a woman being frightened to death at the sight.
    Her screams would frighten away the other customers and that’s not good for business.
    * * * *
    “Not at all criticizing those who did watch it- just saying that I don’t even want to open myself up to any sort of demonic activity.”
    I refuse to watch these types of videos also. No way. I think some of the pro-aborts take pleasure in seeing us squirm. It’s sick.

37. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Janet says:

“Before legal abortion, most hospitals had septic abortion wards filled with women with ghastly complications due to illegal abortion. ”
    Where did you live? NYC?

38. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Debbie says:

I had one 30 years ago and the dr. wasn’t nice like this film shows – he was doing that for the cameras. Mine was very brusque and rude. It was the most devastating thing and I suffered from that for years with alcoholism, promiscuity, horrible nightmares, posttraumatic stress disorder, etc. till the Lord set me free. I still though remember my son (think it was a boy, I was 8 weeks along) every day.

39. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Joanne says:

Posted by: Ed at April 30, 2009 8:48 AM
    Yes I agree. Abortion is evil and condoning it is accepting that its ok to kill innocent babies. I cant bring myself to watch the video but can guess how awful it must be.

40. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Mike says:

Having seen numerous abortion photos and even that popular one of one being done live, (but not showing the doctor or the woman…see it on YouTube…) I debated about whether to watch it or not, but I finally did.
    This sickens me to my core. The way the doctor just casually holds up the childs foot to the measuring tape, picks up the fragments of it’s head, rinses off the rest of the “tissue” and just treats all the BABY PARTS like food scraps left in a casserole dish…it’s just such a horrifying testimony to how deeply we have sunk as a society to allow and condone this…and people like “reality” find NOTHING inhumane, cruel,barbaric or unsympathetic about ANY of it.
    God almighty, HELP US.

41. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Kent Chambers says:

Murder Inc. and a flat out o-bamanation!

42. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    angel says:

Posted by: Debbie at April 30, 2009 10:57 AM
    Debbie, God loves you! I’m truly sorry you suffered so much.

43. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Chrissy Dumbagain says:

Reality and Talula, thanks for the wonderfully truthful posts. You are sure to infuriate the pro-liars. WTG!

44. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Talula says:

I’m honestly not trying to infuriate anyone. I don’t like how EVERY discussion here turns into a bunch of mud-slinging and name calling. But I really, honestly, truly don’t understand how lives that really haven’t begun yet, trump the lives of these living, breathing, pained women. Call me sick, call me heartless, I know you will, but if I were in such a difficult position as these women, I would absolutely consider myself more important than the fetus inside of me. And don’t try to tell me about regret, although I know you will, because for every testimony of a woman that regrets her abortion that you show me, I could show you one of a woman who doesn’t.
    I know we can’t just agree to disagree, because you believe that I’m killing babeeez and perpetuating murder, and you will never let me forget it. But I am perfectly fine and accepting of your points of view, because I believe in choice. And calling me a murderer and telling me what a horrible person I am is your choice. So be it.

45. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590

Dear Debbie,
    Your story is my story. I am so sorry you too have suffered the devastation of the “choice” to have our children killed legally.
    My “doctor” didn’t look at me, talk to me or acknowledge me in any way. He was angry and rough.
    I suffered the same way you did after.
    Please email me. I would love to be here for you and walk with you.
    Your sister in Christ, Carla

46. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590

Talula,
    When does life begin? You as a high school teacher obviously have had some education. Educate us.

47. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Bobby Bambino says:

Hi Talula.
    “But I really, honestly, truly don’t understand how lives that really haven’t begun yet, trump the lives of these living, breathing, pained women…if I were in such a difficult position as these women, I would absolutely consider myself more important than the fetus inside of me.”
    The pro-life position is as follows: every human being is intrinsically valuable and has moral worth and dignity simply for the fact that he is human. A human life is not a means to an end, yet an end in-and-of itself. Hence one can never directly kill an innocent human being as a means or an end. Yet this is exactly what an abortion does. It directly takes the life of an innocent human being. One performs the direct action of killing the fetus in order for the woman to not be pregnant anymore. Now I very much realize that pregnancy can be extraordinarily difficult, painful, and life-changing. However, as hard and difficult as it can be, not wanting to go through such a process does not justify killing. We may even look at the situation as a conflict of interests i.e. the fetus vs. the mother. But who has more to lose? It is always the fetus because it will lose its life. God love you.

48. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Talula says:

Carla,
    You have already made it clear that you don’t want the school system educating your children on matters such as these, and I suspect given our opposite view points you especially wouldn’t want me to be educating them. I also never claimed to know any more than anyone else here. I only brought up the fact that I am a high school teacher to make it obvious where my particular thoughts on the other matter were coming from.
    So why would you ask me such a question in such a way unless out of anger? Is it impossible for you to put aside the sarcasm and have a productive discussion?

49. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590

Talula,
    When do you think life begins?
    One of my own little rules is to never comment here in anger. I step away from the keyboard. If I offended you with sarcasm I apologize. I am sorry.

50. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590

Bobby,
    Thank you! I am praying for you and yours! Can’t wait to meet the little bambino!!

51. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Janet says:

Bobby,
    God bless you and your family. My prayers are with you!

52. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Vannah says:

Why don’t we all agree that women’s bodies and lives do not matter more than anyone else’s: they matter equally. To be pro-life, one must always be pro-equality; otherwise, one is not really pro-life at all. To belittle women victims is demeaning, though we have a very difficult task: when we don’t acknowledge the devastation to women, we are seen as misogynists. And when we do acknowledge the devastation to women, we are called “intimidating terrorists.” Can’t we settle this at abortion produces nothing but agony and raw, searing memories for two parties? All throughout the years, abortion has killed women. It has only been since the 1970s that it has been killing only children’s bodies. But that doesn’t change anything about its nature.

53. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Mike says:

Talula is no doubt waiting for her students to tell HER when life begins…after all, she just admitted that her thoughts on all of this are derived from the school she teaches in.
    Gee, I can’t wait to hear the answer.

54. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Catherine says:

55. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    heather says:

Posted by: Michael at April 30, 2009 7:40 AM—————————————————————————————————————— I can’t see the video. Only the news conference and then kids in an elevator. Is there something wrong with my computer?

56. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Pansy Moss says:

Talula said:
    I’ve been in that position and my reaction was just the opposite-I mucked up and now I had to do what was ever in power to protect that child and do right by them.

57. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Lauren says:

Talula. The lives have begun. They began at amphimixis. They are as alive as you are. They are as human as you are.

58. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Janet says:

“Such a cruel and schizoid society we live in, where I can meet someone who was aborted at only 21 weeks, and lived to tell about it, only ONE WEEK older than the ripped up baby in the video, and then see footage of this supposed doctor, a member of the healing profession, place a woman’s convenience above the life of a 20 week old baby, and get paid for it, and enjoy full protection of the law, and not have his medical license taken away, and not even have to answer for his actions in a court of law. And the labels on hand lotion and shampoo say, “Cruelty free, never tested on animals.” Any Humane Society in the country would be nailed to the wall if they did what this “doctor” did, to an unwanted puppy!”
    Posted by: Catherine at April 30, 2009 1:40 PM
    Excellent post. Thank you.

59. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Jasper says:

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
    Revelation 21:8

60. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Mike says:

Yes, excellent, Catherine.
    I’m in the landscape/construction business and pulled a bid I had submitted for a job a few years ago…this was after I found out the bldg. was going to be an abortion clinic. Thankfully, it never got built.
    One of my subcontractors is a plumber who owns his own co. He got a call once to “unclog drains” at a “medical office”…that’s what they told him on the phone. When he went to the address, it was an abortion clinic. He never even got out of his truck. He waited a few hours for them to call him back, and they were irate because they were “losing business” because they couldn’t use the plumbing. In the meantime, he called his fellow pro-life companies/plumbers (and competitors mind you ) and told them the real scoop on the place. Evidently they had to shut down for over 4 days until they found someone to come out and unclog the drains…3 guesses what they were clogged with.

61. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590

Mike,
    That is horrible. Thank you for you and your friends for knowing and living the truth about the abortion “biz.”

62. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    RJ Sandefur says:

I’m Glad I’m not able to see this video, due to my blindness. I know it would rip my heart out. I have never been able to see, in my intire life. Why can’t the sight wourld see that heavenly mistery known as the baby/child/humanbeing? RJ

63. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Jasper says:

“I’m Glad I’m not able to see this video, due to my blindness. I know it would rip my heart out. I have never been able to see, in my intire life. Why can’t the sight wourld see that heavenly mistery known as the baby/child/humanbeing?”
    RJ,
    It’s called spiritual blindness.

64. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    kbhvac says:

I am not a hunter, but I do like to fish and I have gutted and scaled my share of blue gill and skinned some catfish.
    None of that ever bothered me then. I confess now I like to catch and release and when I do inadvertently kill a fish I feel kind of bad. Not guilty. I just don’t like to kill for sport.
    I have no problem with people who eat what they kill. I enjoy eating it with them.
    This video offends me on many levels.
    I am not offended that it was posted. I am sure it will serve it’s purpose.
    It just makes me ashamed to be a member of the human race in general and an American in particular.
    I repudiate the act that produced this gross injustice. I have no part in it. My heart and my hands are clean before God.
    Forgive us O Lord. We do not know what we do.
    Change our hearts O GOD.
    yor bro ken

65. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    kbhvac says:

But these [people]! Like unreasoning beasts, mere creatures of instinct, born [only] to be captured and destroyed, railing at things of which they are ignorant, they shall utterly perish in their [own] corruption [in their destroying they shall surely be destroyed],
    Being destined to receive [punishment as] the reward of [their] unrighteousness [suffering wrong as the hire for their wrongdoing]. They count it a delight to revel in the daytime [living luxuriously and delicately]. They are blots and blemishes, reveling in their deceptions and carousing together [even] as they feast with you.
    I was once one of them. It was not an act of my own will that turned me away from the things that pleasd my human nature. I was drowning, and did not know it when the lifesaver dropped from heaven and landed on my shoulders. I did not have the sense to even know what it was. Somehow it found its way around by body. I was saved from something to some ONE.
    yor bro ken
    yor bro ken

66. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Jacqueline says:

Did you not see the baby’s 1-inch foot, the hands, the face?
    Reality and Talula, you can see that baby in pieces and still think this is okay, because it allows women to live as they please, apart from the consequences of their actions?
    Was it the woman’s foot being measured, her body pieced back together to make sure there wasn’t a hand or knee left inside to rot?
    You can look at that child in the face and still think that women have the right to do that?
    There is nothing more obviously wrong than this. The weakest, smallest human in pieces- justified because it interrupted the mother’s plans. There is never an acceptable reason to dismember a child like that, let alone a woman getting herself pregnant and then deciding afterwards that she doesn’t want to be.

67. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Jacqueline says:

So the only alternative to babies killed in sterile environments is babies killed in unsterile environments. The whole concept of babies being born (like you were born) and held in the arms of an adoptive mother is unfathomable to you? It’s dead babies no matter what?
    Regardless of whether the wounding of the mother is done with autoclaved curettes or dirty ones, she’s still wounded and the mother of a dead baby. She could instead being the mother of a living, loved baby. You seem to prefer the body parts in the pan and the lifetime of regret.

68. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Jacqueline says:

So, is this another “fake” abortion picture? do you atleast acknowledge that this is what a baby looks like when she’s been aborted?

69. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Jacqueline says:

That baby has toenails. TOENAILS! Perfect little toenails the size of a pinhead. TOENAILS!
    And this child lost her life because mommy wanted to go to college and get married. So did I. I managed to not kill any babies in the process, though.

70. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Jacqueline says:

Here’s an eye and her little nose:

Look into that baby’s eye (there’s only one left after the “CHOICE”) and say outloud that her mom’s education was worth killing her.

71. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Louise says:

I’ll say it again, in case you didn’t understand: you can’t kill people to solve your problems.
    If you can look at the photos just above (Lord, have mercy!) and think it’s okay to do this, then you are sick. Really sick.
    You can’t pick on people who are smaller than you (and kill them). That’s what it comes down to.
    I cannot believe this poor baby was dismembered so its mother could get an “education.” Let me tell you this now, I have a degree in civil engineering and I am convinced that most formal education is a complete and utter waste of time. It is mostly a big pile of crap and you always learn more on the job or by living life in the company of people you can learn from. Always.
    Universities! How many babies have been torn limb from limb, just so their mother could learn a big pile of rubbish? Unbelievable.

72. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    heather says:

jasper, thank you. Okay. The video is running. Oh that was sickening. Just as i’d expected It’s obvious that the “products of conception were indeed human!! Only 1 of those women said that the condom broke. It’s becoming a very expensive method of birth control.

73. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    heather says:

at the taxpayers expense…..

74. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590

Louise, great post!

75. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    heather says:

I also have got to say this. I DO BLAME a great deal of this on these radical feminists who have given great steam to the abortion lie. Young girls are under a major amount of pressure today to have education and THEN children. Gloria Steinem has been in denial about her abortion for years. {my opinion] However, it’s women like her, and so many others like her who’ve jumped on her bandwagon, who have lied and made abortion acceptable and correct.

76. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    heather says:

I’ve never had an abortion, but I’ve spoken to a lot of women like Carla and Debbie who said that their abortionist was cruel and mean to them. One woman told me that the nurse told her “stop crying.” in an abrasive fashion……Why?

77. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Louise says:

Absolutely. It is an Ideology. And the Ideologues are responsible for poisoning the minds of so many people. And then are nowhere to be found when a postabortive woman wants comfort – after all – it was her “choice.” So much for compassion.
    Well, presumably if you’ve been hacking babies to death every day for X years, you lose your humanity. Just a theory.

78. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590

Heather,
    I know women that have been told to shut up, yelled at for crying and held down when they asked that the abortion stop!! They had changed their minds and were held down!!

79. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    heather says:

Carla, I know. But tell that to SOME of these rabid pro aborts, and they will only accuse you of being a liar!!!! It’s so sad that they have confused the hell out of women, and they don’t give a rats behind when women suffer!

80. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Ed says:

Good question Heather,
    I have a few thoughts.
    First, abortionists are the bottom feeders of the medical school graduating classes. We’re talking about the dregs here. They take an oath to do know harm and then they choose as their specialty the murder of innocent children and psychological and emotional rape of young women.
    Second, these sadists are serial killers, right?. It may be legalized murder in our depraved society, but just like precious Carla pointed out about the Moms, “They know. Deep down in their hearts and souls THEY KNOW that their child died in an abortion clinic that day.” So too these moral criminals know what they’re doing is against God’s Law and against their own conscience.
    Third, and I don’t know what your spiritual beliefs are but I believe in God and I believe in Satan. These guys are Satan’s henchmen, I believe they are possessed by demons, and when the doctors are rough and rude, it is their evil demonic nature manifesting itself.
    Then you’ve got doctors like this clown in the video, totally deceived. Like Democrat pro-abortion Catholic state Rep. Jessica Ferrar standing there holding her PP award with that stupid grin on her face, or like Hussein prating around like a fool, they are clueless, deceived into thinking they’re doing some great work or service to mankind.
    Pardon me while I go vomit.

81. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Louise says:

Indeed, Carla. One young man I know is only alive because his father was present when the abortion was about to happen and insisted the proceure stop when Cindy cried out that she had changed her mind. The doctor or nurse had said, “she doesn’t know what she’s talking about.” That’s when the father stepped in, thank God.
    I suppose cancelled abortions are bad for business.
    But the abortionists are only doing it for the women, you know. Such heroes.

82. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590

Heather,
    Take heart my dear!! These stories are all documented as declarations for Operation Outcry!! They have been filed as friend of the court briefs and used in prolife legislation!
    The Supreme Court declared partial birth abortion illegal and Sandra Cano(the Doe of Doe V Bolton the companion case to Roe V Wade)filed a brief and included 180 sworn declarations,(Mine too!!)
    The Court cited the affadavits and acknowledged that “abortion hurts women” and that “some women come to regret” their abortions. “Whether to have an abortion requires a difficult and painful moral decision” and it is “fraught with emotional consequence” and “severe depression and loss of esteem can follow” an abortion.
    “Some women come to regret their choice to abort the infant life they once created and sustained” Justice Kennedy cited.
    I could care less who calls me a liar. An abortion story is irrefutable.

83. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590

Ed,
    Abortion is a covenant with death. Satan has deceived so many, me included. It is all out spiritual warfare and we have the best weapon! PRAYER!
    They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony. Revelation 12:11

84. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    heather says:

Carla, Thank you for the link! I don’t care if people call me a liar either. I have lost count of ALL of the women I know who have had abortions and are now suffering from Post Abortion Syndrome. However, some people will ask “How is it that you KNOW so many women who have had abortions?” Um, with 4000 abortions a day in America, how could I not? And there is NO doubt whatsoever that they are all suffering.

85. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Carla says:

We all know someone or know someone who knows someone! Can we call this a pandemic yet?? Sheesh.

86. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Ed says:

Amen Carla,
    I just thought of a concept for a new CBR sign:
    Picture an image of holocaust victims on the left, an aborted baby on the right and a picture of the notorious “Dr” Josef Mengele in the middle. The caption would be something like, “The logical career path for a murderer of thousands of innocent women and children – abortionist.”

87. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    heather says:

Ed, great post! Carla, pro-deathers will even mock the ever growing “Silent No More” organization. They will try to downplay the # of women involved. OR they will say things like “They must have been troubled by something before the abortion.” Satan is definatly working overtime!

88. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Carla says:

They just say,”Well none of my friends regret THEIR abortions.” Um. What part of I Regret My Abortion do you not understand?? Make your own sign, get your girls together and march on. I have no problem with that. Why do they have such a problem with SNM?? Hmmmmm…does it shine a light in the darkness?
    I have no doubt that the lies of abortion will be revealed. It is only a matter of time.
    Ed,
    I read somewhere that they did abortions in the Holocaust, as well as other totally unspeakable “procedures” to humans.

89. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Louise says:

Carla, if the media were not so far in favour of abortion, the lies of abortion would have been revealed from the start. The only earthly reason this hasn’t been conquered yet is because the Ideologues have control over the media.

90. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    heather says:

The abortionist in this clip is trying to appear friendly and kind. Pretty good acting while the cameras are rolling. The post abortive women I have spoken to have all told me that they never saw the abortionist after the procedure. Just the nurses in the recovery room.

91. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    heather says:

also…globs of tissue don’t have feet and eyes.

92. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Carla says:

Agreed, Louise!! I am praying for some prolife commercials airing and also the show Faces of Abortion shown on public tv! It is on SkyAngel though. :)
    The internet has changed things quite a bit as far as news and media goes!!
    Heather,
    “Nurses?” :0 I doubt if the horrid woman I met was a nurse.

93. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    heather says:

Carla, there is a nurse at one of the clinics we protest. Her name is Carolyn and she actually came out one day to talk to the pro-lifers. She’s a very attractive woman and she was talking to Pastor Dale while on a smoke break. I guess she had an abortion for health reasons, or so she says. She actually asked him for a hug, and Pastor Dale told her that she needed to find a new job. I was not there when this happened, and from what I have heard, it was the one and only time it did. Needless to say, Carolyn said that she was looking for a new job and she is still an employee. She told Dale that she feels guilty about her abortion.

94. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590

Part 2 coming up.

95. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    heather says:

Okay. That happened about 4 months ago. The workers often come out, and they get in their cars for smoke breaks. Well, one day Carolyn came out and yelled across the parking lot “Who’s gonna take care of these {the babies} Mo**er F**kers?!!!!!! And gave PLfers the finger. She’s hot and cold. She also has DUI plates on her car. Imagine that!!! I DO pray for her all the time though. I believe she wants out, but she’s still confused and in denial!

96. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    heather says:

Anyone willing, Please pray for Carolyn to leave the abortion clinic. She’s on my heart despite her evil demeanor. I believe she’s a tormented soul.

97. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Carla says:

Please understand that I too pray for ALL involved in the biz!! They are tormented to be sure and I was so encouraged to read that some clinic workers left their jobs over 40 Days for Life!! :)
    The worker I met was rude and yelled at me and I must remember she had her own stuff going on that had little to do with me.
    I will pray for Carolyn as well, Heather!!

98. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    heather says:

Carla, thank you!! I pray for Martin Ruddock to quit too. He’s the abortionist, and he’s been an abortionist for 30 years. I pray for all of them! God can do it!

99. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    YCW says:

Talula, we’ve been over this. It’s not about the life of the mother or the life of the child–we’re all on the same side with that case.
    It’s about the life of the child versus 8 1/2 months of mild discomfort for the mother.

100. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Janet says:

“The only earthly reason this hasn’t been conquered yet is because the Ideologues have control over the media.”
    And the politicians, of course. We need to demand time limits on positions in Congress.

101. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Nancy says:

Sincere apologies Ed. I thought the “safe abortion” bit was part of your quote, but I see now that you were quoting someone else.
    Please excuse my haste in posting.

102. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Anonymous says:

Thank you for the positive comments. I wish to correct and clarify my post above. I have met two people who claim they have survived being aborted. Of the two, I have seen official documentation for the woman who was aborted at 7.5 months gestational age–a copy of a birth certificate that attests the mode of delivery was saline abortion. The world’s earliest known premature baby to survive babyhood was born at 21 weeks and 6 days, and was not aborted, but was/is wanted by her parents. She is now a toddler and is doing well.

103. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Catherine says:

Sorry, the above post was by me, not “Anonymous.” :)

104. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Catherine says:

I stand corrected again. The Guinness Book of World Records says the youngest preemie to have survived is James Gill, born in Canada in 1987 at 21 weeks 5 days. Amazing, huh?

105. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Janet says:

Catherine,
    Thanks for your post. The gift of life should never be taken for granted. We are all special in our Creator’s eyes!

106. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jills/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 590
    Julie says:

My Grandson was murdered at this clinic on June 4, 2009. I previously watched my Grandson on ultra sound approximately one month prior to his death. I saw all of his fingers and toes. Yes, he was fully formed, he was not tissue, he was a baby. I watched the valves of his heart open and close with each heartbeat. He looked out at my Daughter (age 22) and myself from the ultra sound screen. I will never forget his face! I will never forget him.
    He was 22 weeks of gestation at the time of his death. I wonder if he was alive when he was born. I wonder if my Daughter heard him cry. There was no medical reason to abort him. This was a decision made purely out of selfishness.
    I am left grieving without his body. I can’t even give him a proper funeral. Was he incinerated or just thrown away like a piece of garbage. My family is devistated. Prior to my Daughter killing her Son, her Dad and I offered to raise him as our own. My Daughter’s two younger Sisters were so excited at the thought of being Aunts. We told her that if this didn’t seem like the right choice that we would help her with adoption. We would have been supportive in anyway other than the choice she made.
    We truly loved our Grandson. Our family is devistated. I am left without my Grandson or my Daughter. I don’t know how to continue a relationship with her knowing that she killed her Son, my Grandson. All I have left is a memorial garden I have started for my Grandson (Michael).
    He had no voice, but I will be strong and be his voice. Each time I talk about this, I cry and have difficulty sleeping. I intend to tell this story many more times. It is my personal goal to make the public aware that this practice is still happening. I want everyone to understand how devistating this is to all family member’s involved. I hope some day to tell President Obama Michael’s story.
    I was unable to watch the video. It would be too tramatic for me.
    Signed,
    A grieving Mother/Grandmother
    FYI: I am a reistered nurse, I personally hold the doctor, the nurse, my daughter and her boyfriend (2nd time aborting one of his babies at late term) accountable for murdering my Grandson. They all will some day have to answer to God for their actions. There are many lives that are affected by abortion!

Comments are closed.