by Susie Allen, host of the blog, Pro-Life in TN
As always, we welcome your suggestions for additions to our Top Blogs (see tab on right side of home page)! Email Susie@jillstanek.com.
- MN Citizens Concerned for Life addresses the question of whether abortion should be allowable in the case of a terminal prenatal diagnosis.
- Secular ProLife says China is slated to move to a 2-child policy by 2015 – not because they believe their one-child policy is immoral, but because of a growing labor shortage in the country. Gender bias will no doubt continue to impact of the quality of life in Chinese society.
- Wesley J. Smith writes of the increasing anti-human sentiment growing among rabid environmentalists. One even states, “Within nature, people are a cancer upon the planet.”
- Suzy B counters pro-Planned Parenthood celebrities with a story of actor Martin Sheen’s “winning” personal testimony and pro-life convictions.
- Vital Signs paints a disturbing picture of a future world devoid of persons with Down syndrome. The reason will not be due to a “cure” but because of a search and destroy mission to eliminate all preborn babies with DS.
- Alveda King notes the strong reaction of African-American pro-life leaders to Mayor Vincent Gray’s protest against cuts for DC abortion funding, and their plan to start a new pregnancy resource center in DC.
- Mark Pickup passes on information about the New Beginnings Community Center, “a state of the art brain injury and cognitive impairment rehabilitation center” opening in Medford, NY in memory of Terri Schindler Schiavo.