by Susie Allen, host of the blog, Pro-Life in TN and Kelli
As always, we welcome your suggestions for additions to our Top Blogs (see tab on right side of home page)! Email Susie@jillstanek.com.
- At Planned Parenthood Corruption, former Kansas AG Phill Kline lines up evidence of corrupt public officers participating in a massive cover-up to protect late-term abortionist George Tiller and Planned Parenthood in KS. Be sure to check out this new addition to our blogroll. This article is a must-read.
- Live Action reveals that Catholics for Choice received a grant for $300k from the Ford Foundation – a group for which Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richards is a trustee and chair of the Finance Committee.
- The Anti-Abortion Gang calls out abortion proponents for attempting to blur the lines between miscarriage and elective abortion.
- Moral Outcry expresses confusion as to why the Obama administration would seek to fight Indiana on its defunding of Planned Parenthood, a private organization:
Once again, we must stress that exactly zero freedom has been taken away from American citizens. In fact, more has been given. Now those who want to ensure their tax money doesn’t go for something that they choose not to be involved with can rest assured they have choice, and, tragically but still, those who choose to kill a baby still can.
… [T]he assertion some freedom has been taken away when abortion is still legal and some private organization doesn’t get the government’s help to kill babies is sickening and misleading – and it’s blatantly despicable for the government to align itself in such a way.
- Abstinence Clearinghouse remembers abstinence advocate Michael Johnson, a man unknowingly infected with HIV through a casual hookup as a teen who tragically passed the virus to his wife after their marriage. Michael is survived by his wife, Sherie, and a son.
- Abortion in Washington laments that Republican/Catholic AG Rob McKenna is now running for governor as a “pro-woman,” pro-choice candidate. AIW observes, “dead babies don’t vote or contribute funds to political campaigns.”
- Accepting Abundance posts a cartoon “… demonstrat[ing] how [author] Ayn Rand’s basic philosophy plays out with parenting”:
- The Culture Vulture counters the argument that if men got pregnant abortion would be “a sacrament” by pointing out “… pro-life opposition to abortion has absolutely NOTHING to do with the gender of the pregnant person carrying the unborn child; instead pro-life opposition is based solely on the status of the unborn child.”