by Susie Allen, host of the blog, Pro-Life in TN and Kelli
As always, we welcome your suggestions for additions to our Top Blogs (see tab on right side of home page)! Email Susie@jillstanek.com.
- Live Action notes statements made by abortionist Richard Grossman, a Quaker who works at a Catholic hospital in CO when not performing abortions at Planned Parenthood. Among Grossman’s outrageous comments:
The reason I perform abortions is because I’m a Christian….
Personally, I believe in the strength, intellect and fortitude of women. When a woman says a fetus is a person, I think it is one. I believe the woman empowers the fetus.
- The FRC Blog recommends Jeffrey Kuhner’s recent Washington Times commentary on Obama’s “wider culture war against Christian values.”
- Euthanasia Prevention Coalition, responds to the Quebec College of Physicians and Surgeons’ suggestion that euthanasia via “palliative sedation” be legalized:
Since the proper use of sedation techniques and the proper use of large doses of analgesics is not euthanasia, therefore the Quebec College must be suggesting that everyday Quebec physicians abuse the proper use of palliative sedation and abuse the proper use of analgesics.
If this is true, then how does the QC expect that euthanasia, if legalized, would not be abused?
- Moral Outcry points out that pro-lifers cannot be silent about abortion without being complicit:
Injustice demands a voice. That’s why the issue of abortion is not something we can privately hate but publicly tolerate. It is controversial. The pro-abortion (called pro-choice) culture has made it seem that only an intolerant hater could be 100% against abortion.
- Big Blue Wave comments on an article by noted feminist and liberal activist, Naomi Wolfe, who seems to have discovered what social conservatives knew long ago: pornography has detrimental effects on the sex lives of men.
- Abstinence Clearinghouse points to places that offer help those with pornography addictions.
- Accepting Abundance writes of the devaluing of the feminine in our culture and around the world – the “feminists’ worst nightmare” brought on by their own efforts.
- Ethika Politika takes the ACLU to task for insisting civil liberties are being violated by colleges who won’t allow single sex dorms or dorm rooms.
- Culture Campaign discusses the covert creation of animal-human hybrids undertaken by various labs for years without public knowledge: