We welcome your suggestions for additions to our Top Blogs (see tab on right side of home page)! Email Susie@jillstanek.com.
- 40 Days for Life reports at least 608 babies saved from abortion during their latest campaign.
- Michael New writes that despite the insistence of some, there is no evidence that offering welfare benefits to women decreases abortion rates. At National Review, New also has information on three ballot initiatives in Montana, Florida, and Massachusetts, which may be of interest to pro-life voters.
- At Mommy Life, Tripp Curtis has posted an account of the last hours of his beloved wife Barbara’s life, in which he and their family see the hand of the Lord. May she rest in peace in the arms of her Heavenly Father, and may He grant peace to the entire Curtis family.
- Abstinence Clearinghouse links to an article by Dr. Judith Reisman, who asserts “nearly all of today’s liberal ‘comprehensive sex education’ curricula is derived entirely from the criminally fraudulent research of Alfred Kinsey.”
- At Ethika Politika, Andrew Haines says the message sent by the acceptance of IVF in society is that “women are tools, and we should use them — and especially their bodies—to get what we want. Not to mention, the utilization of women shouldn’t be restricted only to men; women should use each other for the same reasons. After all, what are women, really, apart from conveniently evolved vehicles that allow us to pursue more desirable ends?”
- At Live Action, Kristi Burton Brown tells pro-lifers what we must do, regardless of the outcome of today’s election:
We already know what we must do if President Obama is re-elected…. We must raise our voices ever louder on behalf of the innocent. If we hide, their voices will drown into silence. We cannot hide, or be silent, or go away in discouragement. We can survive another four years of anything, because we must. The innocent children need us, no matter who else abandons them – even if it is the leader of the free world….
If Governor Romney wins… we don’t stop the fight, either. But the fight will take a different turn. We must continue our efforts because we all know that abortion will not end just because Romney wins. Anyone who believes that is living in a fairytale land. If Romney wins, we must insist on action. Action is what ends abortion, not an election. We must insist that he keep his promise. We cannot rest or back off until he defunds Planned Parenthood.