When analyzing my blog’s 2010 page views, moderator Chris discovered that just like last year, many of the most read posts were not actually written in 2010.
So I’m separating out the top 10 most read posts written in 2010 and the top 10 most read tabs and posts written previously.
Note how popular the Duggars remain!
Top 10 2010: Stanek’s most read posts written in 2010
7. Laura Bush: Pro-abortion, May 13
3. Michelle and Josie Duggar update II, January 29
1. Toyota 52 deaths, Gardasil 49. Toyota recalled, April 6
Top 10 2010: Stanek’s most read tabs/posts written previously
As Chris noted in an email to me, “Bethany needs to get her book out there!” Surprisingly, the topic of miscarriage remains quite popular on the site.
For those who don’t know, moderator Bethany and I first met when she emailed me (see #3 below) a note in 2007 about her tragic miscarriage, along with photos of her baby, Blessing. To this day I receive emails about that post from mothers who have either experienced miscarriage, are contemplating abortion, or who aborted their baby at the age of 6 weeks. Bethany answers every email.
10. Search for “Obama campaign” on index
9. Search for “Cartoons” on index
8. Quote of the Day, October 12, 2009
7. Stanek tab, Who Do They Think I Am?
6. The tidal wave of death, November 25, 2008
5. World’s youngest surviving baby born in Miami, February 20, 2007
4. Naming France’s fetuses, February 18, 2008
3. Bethany’s baby, March 20, 2007
2. Michelle and Josie Duggar update, December 18, 2009
1. Search for “Miscarrage” on index
The graphic above (click to enlarge) has nothing to do with the posts. I just wanted to show you the beautiful Christmas gift Bethany drew for me. Bethany is so talented! She penciled this from a 2000 photo of me with my preemie grandson Gabriel in the NICU. Gabe was born at 25 weeks gestation, and his weight dipped to 1 pound, 11 ounces, before starting to rebound. He is now a rambunctious 10yo.
Thanks to Chris for researching this information!