by Susie Allen, host of the blog, Pro-Life in TN, and Kelli
We welcome your suggestions for additions to our Top Blogs (see tab on right side of home page)! Email Susie@jillstanek.com.
- Pro-Life in TN spots an editorial which suggests using “sacred terminology” when discussing abortion, claiming the killing of preborn children is “wise, brave, loving, generous, responsible and self sacrificing.”The author also states that since raising children is so important, “every baby should have its toes kissed,” meaning abortion is a good and moral choice if a woman just isn’t ready to give birth.
So much for the belief that “no one is really pro-abortion.”
- Stand for Life shares chilling audio portraying the sound of lives lost to abortion:
- Secular Pro-Life has an excellent primer on how we – not just politicians – must truthfully and accurately discuss the issue of pregnancy from rape.
- At National Review, Michael New debunks a study touted by RH Reality Check which purports to show that fetal homicide and other pro-life laws cause harm to pregnant women.
- ProWomanProLife highlights a study the media has chosen to ignore, which shows that prolonged use of oral contraceptives increases the chance of a miscarriage.
- Pro-Life Action League outlines the top ten pro-life accomplishments since 1973.
- Right to Life of Michigan is airing television ads showcasing the hope and the beauty of life: