by Susie Allen, host of the blog, Pro-Life in TN, and Kelli
We welcome your suggestions for additions to our Top Blogs (see tab on right side of home page)! Email Susie@jillstanek.com.
- Judie Brown refutes the study from Columbia University, released on the 39th anniversary of Roe v. Wade, which claims abortion is 14 times safer than childbirth. “Tragic, is it not,” she says, “that it has become commonplace to reject intrinsic human rights in deference to personal sexual satisfaction?”
- Don’t believe the Girl Scouts actually partner with Planned Parenthood? Coming Home shares video proof, from the mouth of GSUSA’s own CEO, Kathy Cloninger:
- Albert Mohler discusses abortionist Merle Hoffman’s claims that “abortion is as American as apple pie” and that women know abortion is not “just like an appendectomy” even though Hoffman believes it should carry as little shame as a bikini wax.
- Minnesota Citizens Concerned for Life assesses President Obama’s statements in support of Roe v. Wade, as a former professor of constitutional law:
It is revealing that Obama so staunchly supports Roe, a constitutionally indefensible ruling that even legal scholars who support legal abortion (including Obama friend, adviser and member of the administration Cass Sunstein) think was badly decided.
- Abstinence Clearinghouse reports that CNN’s Anderson Cooper recently hosted a program which attempted to paint pro-abstinence “purity balls” in a negative light.
- Down on the Pharm shows proof that the abortion industry loves their product so much, they are willing to sacrifice women on the altar of abortion via sex-selection.
- Fletcher Armstrong shares the video of a pro-life teen, Robert Pierre, who was moved to write the song, “Silent Cry,” after he viewed graphic abortion images: